FS: Aircraft references post 1945....some rare...price reduced!!

I am selling some of my reference aviation books.   ALL are in excellent condition!!

IF you havent done business w/ me I usually ship my kits out within 48 hours of receiving confirmation of the deal w/address (or payment) and I keep constant email communication! I hope everyone can do the same! I am in the USA and I accept PAYPAL (preferred), Check and Money Orders

SHIPPING is NOT included.

Please email me directly at: scorvi@verizon.net

Steve,

BOOKS/MAGAZINES:

-AIRtime, Robert F. Dorr adn Chris Bishop,  Vietnam Air WAr Debrief:  Comprehensive phot coverage of teh air war Top notch refernce  $18.00
-Midland, Chris Hobson,    Vietnam Air Losses: USAF, Navy and USMC fixed wing aircraft losses in Southeast Asia 1961-1973    Comprehensive list of every airloss in this period.   $18.00
-Hikoki Publications  Roger Boniface, Mig's over North Vietnam: The Vietnamese Peoples Air Force in Combat, 1965-1975  $30.00
Specialty Press, Brad Elward, Grumman F9F Panther/Cougar: First Gruammn Cat of teh Jet Age,   $18.00
Cm95svv.jpg

-Osprey Air Combat series, Robert F Dorr, McDonnell  F-101 Voodoo, Most comprehensive coverage of this type  Top notch and hard to get reference  $15.00
-FAOW  F3H Demon  $10.00
-FAOW  F-105 Thunderchief  $10.00
-Aerofax Minigraph F-101 & F-94  $10.00 each
IcehMVP.jpg

-Squadron F9F Cougar Walk Around  $8.00
-FAOW F-101 Voodoo $5.00
lGXaigy.jpg

-Wings of Fame  $5.00 each
Vol. 1, 2, 12 and 17
4Uv9ux5.jpg

-World Air Power Journal vol. 35  $5.00
-International Air Power Review  Vol. 1 Premier  $5.00