14 hours ago, RAGATIGER said:

I wonder how to do that, to buy some sprues directly from Hasegawa

Me too. What I don't understand is why Hasegawa doesn't keep the B/C versions in the market like the E/F or even the M. Maybe they aren't so popular like the latest versions? 

On 6/4/2019 at 6:07 PM, juanchopancho said:

They released the A-4B: 2002, 2004 (B/C Falklands kit) & 2007.

It's been a long while.

So ya if anyone knows who I can reach out to at Hasegawa to order the B nose sprue send me a PM.

You could always go with this. It will probably be cheaper than getting sprues from Hasegawa.

A-4B nose

3 hours ago, Darren Roberts said:

You could always go with this. It will probably be cheaper than getting sprues from Hasegawa.

A-4B nose

So, you only need the shorter nose and a different instrument panel and you can convert a C model to a B? I always thought it would require a few more changes. Nice!

9 hours ago, Tato said:

So, you only need the shorter nose and a different instrument panel and you can convert a C model to a B? I always thought it would require a few more changes. Nice!

I'm still trying to confirm, but I think the navigation lights on the B were the small round ones found on the A instead of the wingtip ones found on the C. Other than that, everything else you need for the B is in the C kit. It's the A that takes a bit of work to get to. I wrote a Finescale Modeler article awhile back that has all the changes. I can't recall what issue it was. 

4 hours ago, Darren Roberts said:

I'm still trying to confirm, but I think the navigation lights on the B were the small round ones found on the A instead of the wingtip ones found on the C. Other than that, everything else you need for the B is in the C kit. It's the A that takes a bit of work to get to. I wrote a Finescale Modeler article awhile back that has all the changes. I can't recall what issue it was. 

Nice! Thank you Darren. Will look out for that article.

Tato

On 5/31/2019 at 4:49 PM, Darren Roberts said:

Any chance to get a picture of the dorsal antenna? It sounds like a pretty simple cast. I'll also look online and see if I can find pictures. Is it on US versions or foreign versions?

Hi Darren let me check and see what is in the box.

Hello. The best, and only one  for an argentine A-4P for the Malvinas War period is Hasegawa´s one. But, you´ll need some aftermarket antennas for it, as the one in the kit are wrong for an argentine plane. As decals concern, you may search for the Aztec ones, Condor Decals and FCM.

Happy modelling

Ok Darren I checked my A-4B kit from Hasegawa and I guess I do not have the right boxing. It is the USN version so no hump. Sorry about that.

It is interesting that I have a very old conversion which supplied a new nose and hump in clear resin. It also came with a nice drawing and decals. Have to go find it now but I wonder if that would work for you?