Modelcollect Early B-52 correction.

Hi everyone,

I'm creating this topic related to the Modelcollect early B-52 versions to share some impressions with anyone interested but especially in the hope that Modelcollect will look at it and will consider some small corrections on the next "Early" b-52s releases . 
I was one of the first buyers, straight from the factory, of the Early G. 
I'm not an "obsessive" modeler but specially after seeing the built of Paul Boyer on this site, I say that the model looks, to me, very nice! I really like it! It has very elegant lines! The flaps are beautiful! With all respect, It's 1000 times better than Amt/Italeri - I mean, now we have a model of a B-52, not a kind of toy with 8 jets that resemble a thin B-52 with an erection on his wings 😊! You can clearly see the effort Modelcollect did in listening to modelers and correcting the nose etc... 

However, there is at least one thing , unfortunately very visible, that, in my opinion, need correction. This is the "Cockpit top front window". This is represented closed, like in the recent releases but on all A to F and early G-H models it was a window. Even in the "- G Linebacker II Vietnam" version this was still a window so this item is important even for the future Modelcollect releases. I'm trying to upload some of the photos I sent to Modelcollect, unfortunately I had no reply from them (Strange, because  normally they are very prompt and helpful).

Even only this small correction would make, to me, a perfect Early B-52. 

Everyone and especially Modelcollect are welcome to comment, thank you!

EARLY B-52H:

Photo 1A.jpg

Edited by Giovanni Micali
  • 3 weeks later...