4 hours ago, Brett M said:

The stand is what comes with the kit now that Round 2/Polar Lights repops them. Their standard....stand. 🙂

That shows how completely out of date I am! :doh:

After starting my business 14 years ago it got to the point that I simply didn't have time to build models. It took some willpower (and lack of funds due to chosen profession), but I quit buying kits for myself.

I've seen plenty of Polar Lights kits built but until now hadn't noticed the stand.

Nice fleet you've got there!

:cheers:

2 hours ago, Zactoman said:

That shows how completely out of date I am! :doh:

After starting my business 14 years ago it got to the point that I simply didn't have time to build models. It took some willpower (and lack of funds due to chosen profession), but I quit buying kits for myself.

I've seen plenty of Polar Lights kits built but until now hadn't noticed the stand.

Nice fleet you've got there!

:cheers:

I've seen your parts on lots of builds and I can see why you don't have time. The detail you add over the kit parts is incredible (plus, WAY more accurate.) Anything out there for a HB 1/48 Su-30MKK? 😉

Thanks on the fleet comment......they're in need of a dusting! BoP wing gluing....and clamping.

Done. Till I find more to detail :)

47989126886_baa7ea79bb_b.jpg

47989126831_cdb5b02640_b.jpg

47989126911_39d028fcd4_b.jpg

and an extra, since I was taking pictures. Takom King Tiger with full interior. My first and only armor (so far).

47989182891_cd90ebe899_b.jpg

Edited by Brett M
2 hours ago, toadwbg said:

WOW, GReat build, great thread.

I've always liked this Klingon ship and want to do one someday.   How is the AMT kit itself?

It's definitely AMT. Compared to Tamiya, Bandai, you can tell it's not an engineering marvel. But, for the cost, it's a decent kit and definitely has the look and feel of the BoP.

• 2 months later...