J*A*G TV Show Fans ...Rabb is Back....

Just came across an article that he will reprise his role on NCIS LA...His new job Is as the CAG and XO on the fictional USS Intrepid. It is for the last 2 episodes this season starting this Sunday and next weeks finale on the 19th. Then 2 episodes at the beginning of next season. Also to make an appearance is Sarah "Mac" Mackenzie in the Finale this year. I kind gave up on the NCIS franchise over the last few years but I was always a fan of JAG so I will have the DVR Fired up to record the episodes. Surely we won't see Tomcats but Rhinos are sure to make an appearance ... Heads or Tails?

Be prepared to not see it then.  For some reason CBS keeps screwing up that slot.  Fired up the DVR to watch the last episode and it was some other show that had run over it's time slot.  I know during football season it happens all the time and I have to catch it on look back. 

4 hours ago, Greg Long said:

Hi,

Greg  from Downunder

What Series and Episode are these

We get the show here

Cheers

Season 10, episodes 23 & 24...

-Gregg

14 hours ago, viper730 said:

Just came across an article that he will reprise his role on NCIS LA...His new job Is as the CAG and XO on the fictional USS Intrepid. It is for the last 2 episodes this season starting this Sunday and next weeks finale on the 19th. Then 2 episodes at the beginning of next season. Also to make an appearance is Sarah "Mac" Mackenzie in the Finale this year. I kind gave up on the NCIS franchise over the last few years but I was always a fan of JAG so I will have the DVR Fired up to record the episodes. Surely we won't see Tomcats but Rhinos are sure to make an appearance ... Heads or Tails?

14yrs after being promoted to Captain , he's still a Captain? shouldn't he be retired or at least flag rank.

1 hour ago, RKic said:

What ever happened to that blurry duck doofus Jag cosplayer guy?

Talking about Bud??  he's had several appearances on NCIS since the show ended.  In '03, '16 & '18.

Just bring back Catherine Bell in her bikini!!  :naughty:

Edited by Scott Smith
12 hours ago, Scott Smith said:

Talking about Bud??  he's had several appearances on NCIS since the show ended.  In '03, '16 & '18.

Just bring back Catherine Bell in her bikini!!  :naughty:

I have no idea what that means. I was referring to a guy who used to hang out on arc (bit never ever built models) and would play dressup as a JAG. He kind of just vanished from the site one day 

LOL!  I thought you were talking about the character Bud on the show. He was a bit nerdy on occasion. 

Wait, what!?  A guy dressed up as a JAG officer AND built models??  

Now that’s just looney tunes! 

On 5/9/2019 at 3:46 PM, viper730 said:

Thanks for the headsup.

My wife enjoyed last nights episode (1st NCIS we watched in many years)

On 5/13/2019 at 10:53 PM, Scooby said:

I second that! I’d watch it just to see her again. Who cares about Harm?

Well I third that. Too bad we have not seen her in anything recent. I read she is doing stuff on  Hallmark Channel. PVRd the Sunday episode and not seen it as yet,

On ‎5‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 9:46 PM, viper730 said:

How could he be CAG? Didn't he have his flight status revoked due to an eye condition?

3 minutes ago, phantomdriver said:

How could he be CAG? Didn't he have his flight status revoked due to an eye condition?

It's been a billion years since I've seen the show, but I seem to recall he had LASIK surgery or something else done on his eyes to restore his flight status

59 minutes ago, Skull Leader said:

It's been a billion years since I've seen the show, but I seem to recall he had LASIK surgery or something else done on his eyes to restore his flight status

Yep, then flew and saved some hotdog pilot's butt before getting the guy transferred.

As for call signs it's still Hammer...I remember one of those episodes when he was back in the fleet. They were flying over Kosovo and a Tomcat took some AAA. It was down to one engine and loosing fuel. But no worries. Rabb was able to push it to safety by its tailhook so the pilots could bail out in friendly waters. That part of The story was inspired but true events over Nam...Always liked when they gave a nod to such things...