Kittyhawk 1/48 AH-1W coming

On May 30, 2019 at 6:09 PM, Dave Roof said:

You could just start up your own model company, invest thousands of your own dollars and produce the ultimate AH-1G that would make you a millions and sell like hot cakes with its hundreds of amazing nose art options. 

I take it you have problems with those of us that would prefer a G? Seems to me the W had been done numerous times. 

39 minutes ago, midnightprowler said:

I take it you have problems with those of us that would prefer a G? Seems to me the W had been done numerous times. 

You would be taking it incorrectly. 

1 hour ago, midnightprowler said:

I think a Accurate G in any scale is long overdue but especially in a larger scale, and there are many options for nose art. I much prefer olive drab to shades of gray lol.

I have to agree.   More historical significance, more marking options, more cool factor.  The G-model Snake is the ultimate helo, bar none.   

1 hour ago, Sarathi S. said:

Probably not.  Even if it was modeled, aircraft configured as shown in the box art would have had HDTS in place of HSS.

The kit has already been described as being an NTS equipped model, which still used HSS until the last what, 3-4 years of service before being retired.