Hi all

I've asked over at F-16.net, but seems a bit difficult to find out where F-16C 86-0262 have ended up after it's service with the 134FS 158FW Vermont ANG. Anybody know? 

Please note - F-16.net, Scramble.nl and joebaugher.com all list this F-16 as still in service with the Vermont ANG but it is not anymore. Last spotting was Red Flag 2018 - I am looking for news on where she is now in 2019, preferably with pictures if possible? 

Likely candidate is that she is with either 113WG 121FS DC ANG or 187FW 100FS Alabama ANG - atleast these are the units that received jets from the 134FS when they began redistributing the Vipers to other units. 177FW 119FS also got some, but 86-0262 have been confirmed not with this unit.

So, anybody with information I would appreciate to know 😎

TIA🍻 

Edited by Niels
Spelling correction
  • 3 weeks later...

Just thought something...

Jake Melampy  the gentleman who photographs and writes books on F-16 (Reid Publishing) and will probably have an idea where it went. He's a ARC member too.

You should PM him .. he knows about F-16s a lot..

Niels,

I was at Montgomery-Dannelly Field last October; 86-0262 had just arrived to join the AL ANG and was in the mx hangar, still in VT markings.

Thanks Pollie and Holmes 

As mentioned I had asked over at F-16.net Holmes 😎

But leaves us with 2 unit alternatives; 187FW 100FS AL ANG as per Pollies input or 149FW 182FS TX ANG as advised over on F-16.net 😵

Pollie - wouldn't happen to have some photos would you?