Anyone having trouble with Hyperscale?

I can see the forums but when I attempt to open a thread I get a screen saying the forum is migrating to tapatalk and that I must login to view the forum. I’m already logged in and it is asking me to login again. When I do it I’m told the account doesn’t exist. I know I am using the correct username and password. In fact I can see in the top right corner my user ID. If anything it should say my password is not correct. Although I know It is not, I have it saved.

I have another tapatalk account I can’t login on, exact same issue. I tried the same steps as above with the same results. The only thing that I tried that is different is after trying to login (while already logged in) I logged out of that account. When I tried to log back in it said my password was wrong and locked me after five attempts. Therefore once I log out it recognizes the account but not the password.

I don’t want to log out of the hyperscale account because I know once I do my account will be locked.

A third account at another site works.

i had a similar problem a few months ago that Brett fixed.

Tapatalk hasn’t been smooth.

Not smooth at all (I had same issue) and my interest in HS forums has declined because of it (actually been declining over the past 6 months). 

I’m sure I’m not the only one. 

Collin

My friend just had the same problem, and was able to log in via his Fakebook account.

You also might try contacting Brett again, so he can put you in touch with his Tapatalk contact.

Your saying that Tapatalk hasn't been "smooth" is really putting it mildly. :thatfunny:

Larry

I had that problem. Was trying without success. It kept wanting me to join. Finally ended up doing that as I thought it was for the tapatalk login.
Nope it wasn't and now I have lost all my previous posts. Not happy at all with their new hosting service.
Guess I will stick with Britmodeller and here.

On 5/14/2019 at 4:34 AM, Collin said:

Not smooth at all (I had same issue) and my interest in HS forums has declined because of it (actually been declining over the past 6 months). 

I’m sure I’m not the only one. 

Collin

Same here. I can't stand the Tapatalk forum software. Its archaic, counter-intuitive and just plain ugly. My visits to the HS forums have been tapering off. Now go there once or twice a week, where before it was just about every day. 

I have stopped going on Hyperscale, as well as 1/72 Modeler, since they converted to Tapatalk.   I don't WANT to join anything else, and I do all my modeling communications via computer, not phone.  The straw that broke the camel's back for me was that someone with a Tapatalk  account was using they same screen name, even though he apparently doesn't do modeling sites.  I've been using TheRealMrEd since AOL in 1994, and I'm sure not gonna change now.  Any site that changes to Tapatalk loses me, period.

Ditto S.V.319 above, it's here and Britmodeler for me!

Ed

On 5/19/2019 at 10:30 PM, TheRealMrEd said:

I have stopped going on Hyperscale, as well as 1/72 Modeler, since they converted to Tapatalk.   I don't WANT to join anything else, and I do all my modeling communications via computer, not phone.  The straw that broke the camel's back for me was that someone with a Tapatalk  account was using they same screen name, even though he apparently doesn't do modeling sites.  I've been using TheRealMrEd since AOL in 1994, and I'm sure not gonna change now.  Any site that changes to Tapatalk loses me, period.

Ditto S.V.319 above, it's here and Britmodeler for me!

Ed

You can still use the computer! Seems silly but I respect your choice.

Well, not to say I'm old-fashioned, but I still have a flip phone, with messaging disabled and I don't text or send/receive e-mails on the phone.  If you miss me on the phone, you gotta call back --  or send an e-mail to the computer(s).

Throughout the house for 4 family members, we have 5 computers on a hard-wired network and 2 more on wi-fi, plus HTPC not yet integrated.  Heck, I just finally bit the bullet and changed over to Windows 10 two months ago --  a move I still sort of regret.  Oh, and I don't use the phone to take photos -- got a Pentax and a ton of lenses for that.

Also, I've NEVER been on Facebook, Twitter, etc. -- why would I want to tell 500,000 of my closest "friends" that I'll be out of town for a few days?

It may be a little silly, but when the thought ppolice come looking, I'll be a little harder to find than most... (LOL)

Ed