I did a roll around on the plane that Zaktoman used ...

http://scalemodels.ru/modules/photo/viewcat_cid_104.html

through my friend, he received from me all the information on the plane, but he never mentioned me in the authors, I repeat, we do not do this in Russia, this is called theft ...

when they did the kinetic model .

but the new model will be much better
31/5000

Edited by Nazar
2 hours ago, Nazar said:

Yes, the planes are fading ...
But the most important thing is different. Comrade Zaktoman, does everything according to my materials, but for some reason he is embarrassed to mention my name, appropriating everything to himself ...

it is not customary for Russian people

2 hours ago, Nazar said:

https://vk.com/id7938374

And now, a new model of the aircraft is being prepared for sale, which will be better .... because Comrade Zaktoman, unlike me, has never seen this plane ...  have never seen ... and all his achievements, this fantasies from far ...

Zaktoman appropriated the information that he received from me. He himself never saw this plane ...

1 hour ago, Nazar said:

through my friend, he received from me all the information on the plane, but he never mentioned me in the authors, I repeat, we do not do this in Russia, this is called theft ...

when they did the kinetic model .

but the new model will be much better
31/5000

When I helped develop the kit for Aviation Art (that was later released by Kinetic), we used over 1,000 pictures found on the internet, every book and magazine article we could find and referenced all the published drawings we could find.

Before I published the CAD images I was not allowed to share the project except with a few people that I knew who mostly helped answer questions or validated the CAD drawings, but did provide some references. I did thank them in the old Su-33 thread. If they received those references from you, I was not aware. The majority of the references we used were found on the internet or in books.
The development project stretched out for over 2 years and I did crash a hard-drive on my computer during that time. I don't recall receiving any pictures or info from you personally, but if I did, I apologize for not mentioning you in the old Su-33 thread.
Please PM me and let me know who you provided "all the information on the plane" that then shared that with me, because I honestly don't know what you are talking about.:hmmm:

If you are referring to the color paint charts and not the kit, then yes I did use the photos you posted (as well as a few others I found on the internet) to make the chart for Bort 80. I do thank you for posting those.

The references used in making the charts for Bort 68 and 86 came from a variety of pictures, none of which had you watermark on them.
You do understand that I made these charts as a personal project and released them to the public for free, correct?

It's been a rough week...

:cheers:

2 hours ago, Nazar said:

Vladimir, your photos have been indispensable to me, and I am sure others, in building my Su-33. Many thanks for posting them on the Internet. A true treasure of information. :clap2:

The first photos that you saw and began to build your model were these ... You could not know the author of the photo, because it is written in the picture.

Absolutely all of your findings, including the camouflage scheme, you made on the basis of my materials ...
In Russia, it’s customary to mention the author of the material ... And at least say thanks to him.

You are a super modeler and I respect your production ... But now I'm talking about respect

Now a model is being made that will be much better than the one made three years ago ... It’s just that the manufacturer finally found the source of the information ...

I can say the same thing to comrade Yufey Mao, who received information from me on Su-24M, Mig-25 aircraft and did not keep his word at least about providing trial castings ...

Sorry, but in Russia they are taught to speak for their promises ... But the lying Chinese are not capable of this ...

By the way, the models turned out, not similar to the prototypes of aircraft, That the Su-24 and even more so the Mig-25 ... It’s scary to look at the Su-24, and they made an excellent Mig-25 model in Ukraine and China simply sucks ...

1 hour ago, Nazar said:

I can say the same thing to comrade Yufey Mao, who received information from me on Su-24M, Mig-25 aircraft and did not keep his word at least about providing trial castings ...

Sorry, but in Russia they are taught to speak for their promises ... But the lying Chinese are not capable of this ...

1. The Su-24 and MiG-25 photos were forwarded by Sergey to me, so I have no idea who is the author and it happened 14 years ago back to 2006.

2. You should blame Trumpeter who made Su-24 kit without mentioning your name, instead of blaming me who asked them to give the helpers credit.

And just to tell you the truth I BOUGHT one Tu-22 kit and send to a Canadian friend who gave his correction opinion but none was corrected by trumpter, paying all postage by myself.

Apparently that's the final relationship I was with Trumpeter, and yes it's also 14 years ago back to 2006.

I believe I have never talked you or mail communication in personal, neither do you know the real fact and background during those kit R&D, so the result is obvious: you even don't know whom should be the correct one to blame.

I'm no less dissapointed for the final result of Su-24 than any of you, so don't only treat yourself as the only victim.

You have no idea how much time and effort I input on that stupid project, which none of it has been implemented.

Yeah Tumpeter and Kitthawk kits do suck, every modeler understand that.

If you are aware that Kittyhawk is actually invested by former Trumpter staff(even some is still working in Trumpeter), you can easily imagine that why both brands are so similar in style.

My explanation is finished and hope gives you some sense on target selection.

19 minutes ago, haneto said:

If you are aware that Kittyhawk is actually invested by former Trumpter staff(even some is still working in Trumpeter), you can easily imagine that why both brands are so similar in style.

Interesting. Both produce inaccurate models, but Trumpeter's tend to have simpler construction and go together without a lot of fuss, whereas Kitty Hawk's kits are a study of unnecessary complexity and are usually pain to build. Same result, different tactics. Amazing.

On 1/6/2020 at 7:04 PM, Nazar said:

Absolutely all of your findings, including the camouflage scheme, you made on the basis of my materials ...
In Russia, it’s customary to mention the author of the material ... And at least say thanks to him.

While I appreciate the contributions others made in developing the kit, I do think that you are giving yourself just a bit more credit than is due.

If you recall, a relatively finished CAD model was what was first unveiled. At that point we were making some minor corrections and changes.

We had already created the model using the "over 1,000 pictures found on the internet, every book and magazine article we could find and referenced all the published drawings we could find".
Yes, your excellent Su-33 walkaround was included among those pictures, but were we seriously supposed to praise each and every person who posted (1,000+) pictures on the internet?

After showing the CAD, I created an account on Scalemodels.ru where I was enthusiastically welcomed and received input from you and several other members (mostly from Sasha - Skylark710).

As a result we made some small (but worthy) changes to the CAD and I did thank all of the members there (which included you): http://scalemodels.ru/modules/forum/viewtopic_p_928879.html#928879

Had the project not been abruptly terminated, there were plans to modify the tooling to improve construction as well as make some additional corrections. Despite the tooling not being changed, the as-is kit released by Kinetic is still a great kit (with some frustrating minor problems easily overcome by most modelers).

Had the project not been terminated, I would have likely given another round of thanks to those who had contributed.

I really do appreciate that you and others post such great pics for all of us modelers and aviation enthusiasts.

Thank you. :cheers:

On 1/3/2020 at 1:46 PM, Mstor said:

Her paint has really faded.  Would make an interesting subject for a build, no? :hmmm:

Vladimir posted a higher rez pic here (click and zoom for even higher rez external link): http://www.arcforums.com/forums/air/index.php?/topic/310225-kinetic-su-33-bort-80/&do=findComment&comment=2979174

Note that the inboard wing slat has been replaced with one from another plane and the paint on that slat doesn't match the existing camo. Also note that that slat has the small white triangular (dielectric panel?) at the inboard corner (as seen on Bort 80) that Bort 68 didn't sport.

So yes, between the fading/weathering and a mismatched slat, this would be an excellent subject to model.

Original post:

On 5/14/2019 at 3:54 PM, Zactoman said:

Links to the drawings are here: https://zactomodels.com/su-33_drawings/ (also note that I've reduced the price to $47 on the Su-33 kits I'm selling! Best price you'll find anywhere!)

For those still interested, I currently have the Kinetic kit listed at $47! :jaw-dropping:

:cheers:

Edited by Zactoman
Corrected link
9 minutes ago, Zactoman said:

Vladimir posted a higher rez pic here (click and zoom for even higher rez external link): http://www.arcforums.com/forums/air/index.php?/topic/310225-kinetic-su-33-bort-80/&do=findComment&comment=2979174

Note that the inboard wing slat has been replaced with one from another plane and the paint on that slat doesn't match the existing camo. Also note that that slat has the small white triangular (dielectric panel?) at the inboard corner (as seen on Bort 80) that Bort 68 didn't sport.

So yes, between the fading/weathering and a mismatched slat, this would be an excellent subject to model.

Thanks Zacto, and Vladimir, for those pics. Definitely would make in interesting model. What really got my attention, though, were the early camo scheme airframes that really were worn and faded with entire areas being sprayed over with other paint and paint being faded and worn off in large sections. Either a nightmare or treasure trove of painting, depending on one's point of view. These planes looked like they had been embarked for years. Just worn to the bone. I had considered doing one of those (AKAN makes an early scheme paint set), but decided against it as my painting skills are not at the level needed to replicate all that wear and tear.

9 hours ago, haneto said:

We talked with you personally, you just don’t want to remember this. We talked when I asked to sell glazing on the Su-27UB. You just ignored everything.

13 minutes ago, Nazar said:

We talked with you personally, you just don’t want to remember this. We talked when I asked to sell glazing on the Su-27UB. You just ignored everything.

Interesting. Why I do not want to remember this? Give me a good reason.

and what’s selling Su-27 glazing story? 
why I need those parts?

It is not I don’t want to remember, but it’s you who want to convince yourself to “remember”.

Now you find some new good partners in China so hope your “contribution” will be fully awarded unlike the Trumpeter case 14 years ago which is totally not my fault either.

Good luck.

1 hour ago, Nazar said:

I think you have stated your case to an excess.  The credit you seek is being overshadowed by the attitude you are projecting in this thread.  The more mud you sling the more you get on yourself.

6 hours ago, Zactoman said:

Note that the inboard wing slat has been replaced with one from another plane and the paint on that slat doesn't match the existing camo.

Dude I can't believe you did not give credit to the airframe mechanics who changed that wing slat...  :monkeydance:

37 minutes ago, habu2 said:

Dude I can't believe you did not give credit to the airframe mechanics who changed that wing slat...  :monkeydance:

Oh my, what a terrible oversight. What ever in the world are we coming to? :doh:

7 hours ago, haneto said:

Good luck.

And I'm not talking about your mistakes. I’m talking about the fact that in Russia it’s customary to respect other people's work and refer to sources of information ... Sorry, we are not China and we don’t have any theft practices ..

Good luck.

6 hours ago, habu2 said:

I think you have stated your case to an excess.  The credit you seek is being overshadowed by the attitude you are projecting in this thread.  The more mud you sling the more you get on yourself.

Thanks. Your opinion is very important to me. But unfortunately, you also did not understand what interests me.☺️

Edited by Nazar
3 hours ago, Nazar said:

And I'm not talking about your mistakes. I’m talking about the fact that in Russia it’s customary to respect other people's work and refer to sources of information ... Sorry, we are not China and we don’t have any theft practices ..

Good luck.

1. Your name is not printed on an awful kit instruction or box.

2. My name does not appear either, neither do others.

3. The reason I have explained already, and you can see Trumpeter never print any one name on their kit.

4. But you keep on calling me “lying” “theft practice”.

After all what I stole from you?

What did I lie to you?

You really want your name on that stupid kit? I definitely do not want.

Then what do you want now after 14 years?

Does you “disclaim” make any sense or it’s just some kind of venting self anger behavior like a teenager?

After all you are still “helping” the “lying” “theft practice” Chinese again with some 1/48 new kit right?I also have ID on scale model.ru forum.

Such ironic and unprincipled teenager behavior.