17 hours ago, Nazar said:

... we don’t have any theft practices ..

I'm not sure this can be called theft. To me unauthorized reproduction of photos in a document is theft. Using photos to design a 2D/3D CAD model is not theft as the CAD is created from scratch.

On 1/8/2020 at 5:27 PM, Laurent said:

I'm not sure this can be called theft. To me unauthorized reproduction of photos in a document is theft. Using photos to design a 2D/3D CAD model is not theft as the CAD is created from scratch.

vashe mneniye tak-zhe vazhno dlya menya.

34/5000

your opinion is just as important to me.
  • 1 year later...
On 1/29/2021 at 12:45 PM, Cliff C said:

Any chance there are new links for the Su-33 drawings?  They appear to have been broken/removed with the updated web site.

Thanks!!

I created the page but haven't linked it on the NEW website yet (check out the site while you're there!). I will eventually be adding a tutorial/misc page on the website and this will go there.
https://zactomodels.com/su-33_drawings/
I updated the links at the beginning of this thread and edited the link in the Zactomodels sub-forum.

I'm planning to sell off the remaining Kinetic Su-33 kits on eBay at a reasonable price which will be higher than the $47 I've offered here at ARC.
I should have the eBay offering up sometime this coming week (assuming no more crises interrupt me...).

Picture of Kinetic box top - no longer hot linked - Thanks Photobucket!

Last call for anybody that wants them at $47 !!!

Shipping cost pretty much limits them to US customers, but international inquiries are welcome. US S&H is $14.10 UPS Ground (or less depending on your location).

Email me your zip code and I'll send a PayPal invoice. ( Zactoman@Zactomodels.com )

:cheers:

Edited by Zactoman