Buying Hasegawa parts sprues

Thought I saw this covered somewhere before but can' t seem to find it in a search.  Anybody here ever bought parts stories directly or indirectly from Hasegawa?  I'm looking for 1/72nd scale parts from the Eurofighter Typhoon (for extra pylons) and the A-10C parts.

Thanks,

WARDOG

I wrote this a few weeks ago because I had to get replacement Hasegawa parts (again)

http://hamfisted-modeller.blogspot.com/2019/04/getting-spare-parts-hamfisted-modellers.html

At lest one other person I know has used the Hasegawa method described in the blog post since. I've had a 100% success rate. 

Edited by a4s4eva
6 hours ago, a4s4eva said:

I wrote this a few weeks ago because I had to get replacement Hasegawa parts (again)

http://hamfisted-modeller.blogspot.com/2019/04/getting-spare-parts-hamfisted-modellers.html

At lest one other person I know has used the Hasegawa method described in the blog post since. I've had a 100% success rate. 

The USPS and I believe Britain's Royal Mail no longer sell International Reply Coupons. USPS stopped in 2013, Royal Mail in 2011.

On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 2:24 AM, Mstor said:

The USPS and I believe Britain's Royal Mail no longer sell International Reply Coupons. USPS stopped in 2013, Royal Mail in 2011.

Thanks I'll update to reflect . I guess it can't do any harm writing and asking anyway. They may still send the bits or provide instructions on how to pay for shipping