Looking for people's favorite paint tips for the exhaust of the P&W F-100 engine on the rear of the F-16A/B and block 25 C/D's.  I use Model Master enamels/metalizers and Alclad.  

For instance, I remember the GREAT tip in here years ago that Metalizer Burnt Iron was perfect for the GE F-110's.  Would love similar advice on the other engine....

Edited by Andrew D. the Jolly Rogers guy

I’ll toss in my two bits. I was at the 474TFW (now defunct) from 84-86 with block 10s all of which had Pratts. Forgive me for not knowing the correct nomenclature (I’m big on correct nomenclature). The augmenter (a/b) section just before the variable nozzle “feathers” was blueish-gray metal, sort of medium in darkness. The nozzle feathers were a fairly bright but not shiny metallic sort of like a medium range aluminum silver, multi tonalish if you get my drift. They were left unpolished so the glint would not give a guy away. The T-birds shined theirs though. As for paints; I’m having tons of fun with Tamiya rattle can silvers for my bare metal work. It looks like the real McCoy (experiment with different ones) goes on super smooth and when dry is bullet proof.