What do you do with your trophies?

When I go to shows, I see people winning several categories, and getting several trophies (My local shows give out plaques. I don't know if other shows give out something else.)

After moving houses last summer, I realized just how these plaques can add up.  I was just wondering what you guys do with all the stuff you win? Do you keep them forever? Do you throw out the old ones? 

I've started using the plaques to make bases for my models. They're a great size, and take just a little work to make them look really nice. 

That is a neat solution, repurposing the plaque into another model project.  AS the othe rtwo have said, I'll try it when I get a plaque.  As it is, I make and donate plaques to my local military base, in particular a specific shop so that each oen leaving gets on with a special feature.  It costs me about $50 per 11"x18" plaque from soup to nuts.  I used to ask the guys to pass the hat, but would only get around $25-30 , so just gave up and donate them now.  Maybe I should make plaque bases for my models.  

Since I don't enter contests any more, I don't have to worry about it.  I've kept, I think, a total of 2 (National level awards) and either tossed the rest or used the plaque to make a base for another model.  

23 hours ago, GW8345 said:

They're in a box buried in the attic.

Likewise.  Mine are in several boxes stashed in a couple of closets.  Let my kids figure out what to do with

them when I go to the Big Guy and build models up there.