Kittyhawk MH 6M Little Bird build...

Hello all, I’m currently working on this kit, which I purchased from Hobbyeasy when it was released. I brought it because at $100NZ, a modern kit of a current helo with 6 resin figures was good value, and it is an interesting subject. I’ll document this as best I can as I go, looking for feedback and advice as well. 

I started by masking off the canopy; to me, being the more import part of the kit. 

Working my way through the stages of the instructions, there was something that quickly became obvious: this kit has flash in abundance. And the fit of the engine parts is not up to that would have expected for such a new kit. I’ve text fitted the two fuselage halves, and am happy enough with those. And the canopy fit to the airframe is ok, too. 

I am currently trying to reduce the size of my images so as to be able to post them here and give examples. I’ll get back to you... 

Looking for a little love... well, little bird love that is. Does anyone here have a clear image looking into the cockpit of an MH 6M, from the front, showing the back of the MFD, please? I need it as I work on this kit, and haven’t been able to find one online. Similarly, one of the front of the fuel cell in the back of the cabin? I’d like to see how it is retained, I see straps and loops, but need to be sure. Thank you in anticipation.

i have finished the engine, and it is a complex subassembly with incorrect labels in the instructions, and poor fit of parts. But it is done, and will not be seen once the kit is finished.