1/48 F-16A, who makes the best exhaust for Hasegawa?

The best F-16 nozzles are done by KA Models. Those are the 3D printed ones you are referring to. Unfortunately, they don't make a Hasegawa version of the F-16A nozzle, only Tamiya. I don't know if anyone has tried to fit the Tamiya one on a Hasegawa F-16A, so have no idea if it would fit. I have some of their exhaust nozzles and they are beautiful. Here's a link to their Tamiya 1/48 F-16A nozzles. They also sell them without the afterburner cans:

http://ka-models.co.kr/?product=se-148-f-16-ab-cd-block-253242-pw-exhaust-nozzle-after-burner-set-for-tamiya-openedclosed

So, barring those, I would say Aires is your best option. Nothing wrong with the Aires set. They look fine and until KA came along I used Aires nozzles in many of my kits.

If you have an Aggressor boxing of the Tamiya kit, and you build a GE F110 powered model, then you have the nozzle and "doughtnut panel" for the P&W spare.  The doughnut panel will fit the Hasegawa kit with a little sanding, and then you can use the nozzle and afterburner from the Tamiya kit.  Or get the KA-Models exhaust.