The Command Module is now fnished. I used the Realspace CM with some modifications on the hatch. The handles were 3D printed. The CM is covered with BareMetal foil.

08910.jpg

09010.jpg

09110.jpg

094a10.jpg

095a10.jpg

09610.jpg

09710.jpg

09810.jpg

099a10.jpg

Edited by Lunokhod 2
On 6/1/2020 at 3:07 AM, Peter Browne said:

I may have missed it, but how are you getting the various colors on the adhesive aluminium paper?

There are 3 types of blankets on the LM, a yellow gold one (on the right in the photo below) for which I used a survival blanket, an orange gold one (on the left in the photo below) which is quite difficult to find, in my case it was probably a flower wrapping paper that I kept for years. The final one is a copper one for which I used coffee bags bought on I am a spammer, please report this post. that have almost the same color as the original one.

For the gold and orange foil you can also use Candyland Kraft

- orange foil

- gold foil

016.jpg

Kapton%205%20mil.jpg

41 minutes ago, Lunokhod 2 said:

There are 3 types of blankets on the LM, a yellow gold one (on the right in the photo below) for which I used a survival blanket, an orange gold one (on the left in the photo below) which is quite difficult to find, in my case it was probably a flower wrapping paper that I kept for years. The final one is a copper one for which I used coffee bags bought on I am a spammer, please report this post. that have almost the same color as the original one.

For the gold and orange foil you can also use Candyland Kraft

- orange foil

- gold foil

Fantastic!  Thanks Vincent, I will probably go with the FDA approved Candyland foil, you can never be too sure these days :rolleyes:

Edited by Peter Browne