This will not be a feel good thread.

Someone named Mike on here unloaded on one of my friends at TorCan today about me ripping him off in some deal. Listen buddy if you have a problem with me grow a set and talk to me about it not my friends.

I can't do anything about it if I don't know about it. I've dealt with alot of good people here and on Hyperscale and LSP so if there was a problem you should have dealt directly with me instead acting like a  child and bad mouthing me to people I've known for over 20 years.

But I digress I doubt you will say anything because maturity probably isn't one of your strong points.

End of rant.

Don G.

Right, as I have known  Don for years and traded dozens of times I am calling horse crap. This bothers me so I am flying back from Rome RIGHT now to do another fair trade with  The Don!

I just cant remember what I was bringing for the next trade!  

Yeah...no.  

Don is one of those guys who makes this hobby better.  There is no way he would have ripped off anyone.

I have done a ton of business with Don G over the years - and will continue to do so.

Chris

Thanks guy's it means alot.

BTW I have a 50/50 idea on who this is but he hasn't been here in years and what gets me is I treated him like a friend when I visited him. No I will not name him either and I don't have a clue where this crap came from as I never traded or sold anything to him.

Don

Well it certainly wasn't this Mike doing any bad-mouthing of Mr. Don G.  I've met and dealt with Don on many occasions and I have nothing but respect for the man.  Great guy and top notch trader.  Sorry that you have to deal with the infantile rantings of a self-entitled brat.  Just consider the source, Don.

Mike

You don’t know who this Mike is and you heard this story second hand from a friend.  What is the point of posting this?  I get you’re upset, but it’s likely this person will never respond, meanwhile it basically slanders everyone named Mike here.  What is the endgame here?

1 hour ago, Dave Williams said:

You don’t know who this Mike is and you heard this story second hand from a friend.  What is the point of posting this?  I get you’re upset, but it’s likely this person will never respond, meanwhile it basically slanders everyone named Mike here.  What is the endgame here?

+1

I know who he is and I wasn't expecting him to respond what pi$#ed me off was he didn't have the courage to talked to me. I was at the show and seen him, instead of saying anything to me he corners 2 of my friends.

And to either of you why did you respond could have just ignored the post and moved on.

And to any Mike's on here I apologize to any of you if I offended you :cheers:

Edited by DONG

1 hour ago, DONG said:

I know who he is and I wasn't expecting him to respond what pi$#ed me off was he didn't have the courage to talked to me. I was at the show and seen him, instead of saying anything to me he corners 2 of my friends.

And to either of you why did you respond could have just ignored the post and moved on.

And to any Mike's on here I apologize to any of you if I offended you :cheers:

I responded because I felt what you did was wrong, airing your personal grievance with some unnamed individual on a public forum.  No one here knew anything about it, nor does it affect other members.  You called someone out for badmouthing you behind your back instead of directly to your face, but you’re doing the same thing in this thread.