or maybe if someone can confirm this is the same size and shape as what comes with Hasegawa's early F-4E/F/EJ kits?

Yeah, so the Phantom kit is no good so does anyone know what Hasegawa F-16 kit came with a travel pod?

Edited by Spectre711
  • 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Mizar said:

Hasegawa 1/72 F-16s  do not have a travel pod, only kit that comes with a travel pod on every box is the A-10

Luigi

You sure cause Expert Choice references the F-16 kit pod to use with decals that are sized up for the Italeri RF-4C.  I know the early Hasegawa F-4E/F/EJ came with travel pods but they no where close to the size needed.

Is Expert Choice still in business cause they sure aren't answering any of my emails.

Hasegawa F-4E/EJ have two pods

1187_1_hasC02_2.jpg

Hasegawa A-10 comes with a pod made out from a napalm canister

14690_1_hase43_3.jpg

Academy OA-37 do also have something similar

Modern Hobbies I think it had one but it appears their website it's kinda goner and this pisses me off as I wanted to order a couple of Pave Tack pods and Maverick launchers 😕

Experts Choice committed a error cause their 1/72 instruction pamphlet is the same for both scale and tells you to pick a 1/48 traveling pod from an F-16, on 1/72 you have to go after Hasegawa A-10 or who has an MXU 648 pod from Modern Hobbies

Luigi