Kittyhawk 1 48 su-34 (19.99 on ebay)

I do hope it comes through for you. I bought from another ebay seller in China, and he provides a tracking number but the item was delivered to Canada instead of USA. He also disappeared from ebay. The good thing is I managed to claim back my money from ebay when he stopped responding.

I have read on yahoo that people in the US are receiving packages from China which they never ordered, like box of rubber band. I think whats happening is these sellers are selling things online, generate a tracking number to deliver a package somewhere in the US, and provide the tracking number to show the item has shipped but it could be a small box of tissue paper or something like that. Just sharing my thoughts.

All the best.

Just be weary guys...

I got scammed on the same kit by another seller from china a few moths ago.  same scenario... multiple kits available.  At the time I thought it was too good a deal to be true at $45 (shipping included), but I thought... what the hell, I'll still get my money back!

I did got my money back,  but it was close to 2 moths before I did.

Ernie A.

I bought this one (other batch, same seller, same price) with the same thought, eBay will refund if something goes wrong. So far tracking shows arrival to US and my zip code so we'll see.

I wouldn't hold my breath with this one seller, but there are plenty of great Asian Dealers on eBay. I have found that yes, ebay/PayPal will cover you, but if its WAY to good to be true, it usually is. 

It the seller has less than 1000 feedback, then most likely they are BS. This seller has KH SU34s for 20 bucks but then is selling a Meng Dozer for $200, and the Meng Leopard 2 for $150?? Yea OK. It was only 20 bucks but another thing this sellers have in their favor is that ebay isnt going to do anything until AFTER the expected delivery date, and conveinant that the guy in China put delivery to be usually 6 to 8 weeks from sale date. KH has its own page on FB and you can order direct from them. Sonia, the CSR, is fantastic and although not $20, she is very reasonable and sometimes the cheapest over ebay. And you know you actually will get the kit! Just my $.02

Well, FWIW, I recently bought 1/32 Tamiya Spitfire for just $51.6 on eBay, shipping from Japan included. 

Estimated delivery time doesn't really matter, PayPal allows 180 days to file non-delivery claim. There is a similar topic here or on LSP regarding big Tamiya Corsair. It is just a safe type of gamble so why not?

Safe type of gamble, I would argue tgats an oxymoron, hahaha. But yes I agree, and why I stated the shipping times. I wasnt referring to running OUT of time to file a claim. Im saying if you don't mind waiting 2 months to even start the claim then by all means shoot! I just dont just look at feedback, read the feedback, a lot of times the seller with 300 feedback, 250 of them are for Penny and .99 cents items. Not a Safe Gamble I myself would take anymore, after having to deal with this both on EBay and when the same people set up multiple accounts on Amazon as well. Amazon definitely is more diligent and quick to act than ebay as they don't necessarily follow the arrival date estimates.

And I'm also amazed that for 19.99 and free shipping, you even got a tracking number of a package that has that HUGE Fullback in it. Shipping would be a minimum of $16 for the seller from China to the US, and I'm not sure that's even tracked. Unless, like KittyHawk actually does, they have an eBay account and although physically in Asia, sometimes their items come from a storage in Texas. I hope it comes through for you and ill be on the look out as I've wanted one again after selling mine back in the fall. Good luck sir!

It won't be 2 months. Ordered 5/21, landed in US 5/28. But this possible time waste was taken into account. I guess I'll end up with either piece of useless junk, 2 weeks wasted (well, not that wasted as I have plenty of stuff to build) and my 20 bucks back in worst case. Or another kit.

Edited by Helmsman

45 minutes ago, goondman said:

Any updates? Mine still says, "landed at destination country". 

I’m still on import customs clearance. It should take no more than a week to get through customs.

Edited by CWILL1117

Guys, check out the seller's feedback. All positive scores on $0.99 cent items. There's a lot of these .99 cent items. But first big purchase you come to...a $90 purchase on the first page that, while still positive feedback, states, "Item never came didn't go through customs got refunded". Second page of feedback..."Extremely smart scammer! Look carefully at positive feedbacks! Save your money!". Looks like the seller uses these little .99 cent purchases to up his feedback score so he looks legit to lure in the higher dollar purchasers. Search seller feedback for "fullback" or "kittyhawk" and there are no hits. Likely no one has actually received what the seller is selling. Fullback sells out and he mysteriously obtains some more to sell to folks at an unbelievable price. See where I'm going here?

From the same seller I have bought Meng BuK SAM missile system. I would have never bought this kit at $80, the market price. But this seller had it priced for $27 including shipping to Canada. 

The kit is marked shipped. The seller has a eBay Power Seller badge so it cant be a fraud. But lets see. 

20 minutes ago, stalal said:

From the same seller I have bought Meng BuK SAM missile system. I would have never bought this kit at $80, the market price. But this seller had it priced for $27 including shipping to Canada. 

The kit is marked shipped. The seller has a eBay Power Seller badge so it cant be a fraud. But lets see. 

It COULD be a fraud though, if that’s the case we can get our money back. 

I also happened to win a bid on a Hobbyboss 1/48 Su-27, from, who it seems to be, a less intelligent scammer. Didn’t look at the reviews before I bought it, but I looked at them today. Many people ordered models but never got them.