Kittyhawk 1 48 su-34 (19.99 on ebay)

4 minutes ago, let_models said:

I want to display the page (Taobao) with English...it can be or not, help!

Cheer, 

I don’t know if it can be. I can help you out with translations. I speak Mandarin. Just give me a second.

Edited by CWILL1117

淘宝网- Taobao

寻找- look for/ search

美国- United States

首页- Homepage

购物车- shopping cart

订单列表-order list

我的淘宝- My Taobao

更多- more

功能服务- service functions

特色导购- special shopping directory

登录- login

账户-account

历史搜索- search history

您需要登录才能继续访问- You have to login to continue your visit 

关闭- close (close a window)

返回- go back

上一页/下一页- last page/next page

邮箱/会员名- username

请输入密码- please enter your password

使用手机号登录- Use your phone number to login

忘记密码?- Forgot Password?

新用户注册- New user registration 

手机号码- Cell phone number

Your username has to be at least 5 Chinese characters in length, 25 max. Only characters are allowed. Password doesn’t matter.

6 hours ago, CWILL1117 said:

What type of number is it? A USPS one?

Yes it was a USPS number. Both items shipped the same day, cleared customs the same day, and ended up here at the same time. The other items I had ordered were delivered today but the Leopard 2A7+ was (not) delivered...albeit elsewhere in my zip-code and at a different time. I double checked with my carrier and he never received another package (the 2A7+) for me.

So, I'm still trying to sort this out in my head over how everything transpired. It sounds similar to what has happened to others in this thread.

1 minute ago, Mr Matt Foley said:

Yes it was a USPS number. Both items shipped the same day, cleared customs the same day, and ended up here at the same time. The other items I had ordered were delivered today but the Leopard 2A7+ was (not) delivered...albeit elsewhere in my zip-code and at a different time. I double checked with my carrier and he never received another package (the 2A7+) for me.

So, I'm still trying to sort this out in my head over how everything transpired. It sounds similar to what has happened to others in this thread.

So the items from the scammers did come?

On 6/11/2019 at 10:31 AM, Mr Matt Foley said:

How are they "delisted" Did EBay tell you this? I'd like to check on my seller further.

I actually called eBay (yes they do have that feature) and asked them about this seller. The lady stated that the seller was removed for violating eBay policy. What was weird is that the posting for the 1/35 BUK was still up, but I could not purchase it. Thus why I called eBay. 

You can call eBay and ask about your particular seller. 

The item shows 'DELIVERED TO YOUR COMMUNITY MAILBOX, PARCEL LOCKER OR APT./CONDO MAILBOX' in tracking on eBay website. The delivery date is June 17th. 

I had appealed to eBay and they refunded me the amount. 

For another item which had the same status message for June 7th delivery, eBay is not refunding me the money. It was a different seller.

I just dont know how could tracking show the status as delivered when item has not been delivered at all. This is a scam going on where this tracking is fake. 

Two items out of two, same tracking status message, both not delivered. Something is very fishy here. 

Edited by stalal
52 minutes ago, stalal said:

The item shows 'DELIVERED TO YOUR COMMUNITY MAILBOX, PARCEL LOCKER OR APT./CONDO MAILBOX' in tracking on eBay website. The delivery date is June 17th. 

I had appealed to eBay and they refunded me the amount. 

For another item which had the same status message for June 7th delivery, eBay is not refunding me the money. It was a different seller.

I just dont know how could tracking show the status as delivered when item has not been delivered at all. This is a scam going on where this tracking is fake. 

Two items out of two, same tracking status message, both not delivered. Something is very fishy here. 

It was sent to a fake address.

I’m trying to get eBay to get me my refund on an Su-33 I bought from the same seller...they said they are postponing my request till July 5th bc the seller somehow provided documentation that the package was on its way to me. What a prick this seller is.

This tracking seem fake to me. Both item were not delivered to me. Both had the same delivery message. 

eBay closed one of the cases saying seller has provided tracking so no refund. I have countered them saying that the item for which I was refunded has the same tracking delivery message for Jun 17th 'delivered'. The item is nowhere to be seen in my mail box or at the door. 

1 hour ago, stalal said:

This tracking seem fake to me. Both item were not delivered to me. Both had the same delivery message. 

eBay closed one of the cases saying seller has provided tracking so no refund. I have countered them saying that the item for which I was refunded has the same tracking delivery message for Jun 17th 'delivered'. The item is nowhere to be seen in my mail box or at the door. 

What type is of BS is eBay talking about? This is flat out a scam. Why are they over complicating this?

On 6/18/2019 at 12:26 PM, Helmsman said:

Got my money back. End of story.

Got my money back as well. When I first requested it, the seller did reply back to EBay with tracking information but after I called and told them the story as well as the fact the seller had apparently closed shop and would not allow anyone to view feedback, they refunded my purchase in less than a 1/2 hour.

Lesson learned.

59 minutes ago, Mr Matt Foley said:

Got my money back as well. When I first requested it, the seller did reply back to EBay with tracking information but after I called and told them the story as well as the fact the seller had apparently closed shop and would not allow anyone to view feedback, they refunded my purchase in less than a 1/2 hour.

Lesson learned.

Just did the exact same thing, the first time I called they tried to give me BS tho. I’ve been refunded .

Strange. Here is the answer I received:

"Unfortunately, we didn't receive valid tracking information from the seller. We're sorry you had a problem with your purchase.

We've issued a refund of US $19.99 back to the original funding source you used to purchase this item. The refund includes the purchase price plus original shipping. Please allow 48 hours for it to process"

Got my money back for both items. 

Two different sellers. Same type of tracking info. For one seller who is the topic of this thread, I got the refund immediately. For the other, eBay initially denied refund as the seller had provided them tracking info. I had to appeal and refer to eBay for the case I had raised for this seller. eBay then issued refund for the other item as well. 

Lots of Chinese eBay sellers I guess are running this scam. Or may be its the same person running different accounts. 

42 minutes ago, stalal said:

Got my money back for both items. 

Two different sellers. Same type of tracking info. For one seller who is the topic of this thread, I got the refund immediately. For the other, eBay initially denied refund as the seller had provided them tracking info. I had to appeal and refer to eBay for the case I had raised for this seller. eBay then issued refund for the other item as well. 

Lots of Chinese eBay sellers I guess are running this scam. Or may be its the same person running different accounts. 

Yea there are lots of scammers running this. I literally advise to just call eBay and tell the situation instead of fooling with this stupidity.

Edited by CWILL1117
3 hours ago, CWILL1117 said:

Yea there are lots of scammers running this. I literally advise to just call eBay and tell the situation instead of fooling with this stupidity.

I just want to share with all of you regarding my case recently at eBay: I place a 'Buy it Now' for a Kinetic 1/48 F-5B Freedom Fighter with the price of 17.43$, I known it seem to be little bit lower than I though, but gave it a try any way... after 2 weeks go by exactly what I did thinking, the Seller received 74 NEG feed backs, his score from 131 go down to 86 point! also his store items completely empty on that time...a sight telling me this guy try to running away! I report to eBay, they tell me wait until tomorrow they will take the action...

My comment was did eBay care above thing happening lately, a lot Scam sellers like this guy try to steal moneys and eBay should do some thing a bout it.

All we have be careful now, when we buying stuff at eBay, most of those Sellers from a 'big country' in Asia, I said most of them was, don't trust the lower price items they post!!

F5Bscam

Edited by let_models