Kittyhawk 1 48 su-34 (19.99 on ebay)

Also I notice most of this scammers are registered last year, and they sell a whole bunch of things not just model kits, motors, figures, keychains etc. Problem is ebay dont seem to have a way to let users flag these sellers to them till the seller disappear.

3 hours ago, flanker27 said:

Also I notice most of this scammers are registered last year, and they sell a whole bunch of things not just model kits, motors, figures, keychains etc. Problem is ebay dont seem to have a way to let users flag these sellers to them till the seller disappear.

Correct. I don’t understand what eBay is doing.

A store on Taobao is having a great sale on kits. Trustworthy seller been in business for 12 years. Called HH Models.

If you download the free app and look for the store ”恒辉模型 十一年匠心” you’ll find it. I see HB F-14s for 25 USD.

Edited by CWILL1117
On 6/20/2019 at 7:04 PM, stalal said:

The item shows 'DELIVERED TO YOUR COMMUNITY MAILBOX, PARCEL LOCKER OR APT./CONDO MAILBOX' in tracking on eBay website. The delivery date is June 17th. 

I had appealed to eBay and they refunded me the amount. 

For another item which had the same status message for June 7th delivery, eBay is not refunding me the money. It was a different seller.

I just dont know how could tracking show the status as delivered when item has not been delivered at all. This is a scam going on where this tracking is fake. 

Two items out of two, same tracking status message, both not delivered. Something is very fishy here. 

What happened in my case is that they generated a shipping label in China with a tracking number with SpeedPAK. When the package arrives in Canada, a second label is placed on it with another tracking number from Canada Post. They then posted to a different address in my neighbourhood and with a ficticious name. The postal carrier then scans the item as having been delivered to the wrong address. The package contained a key chain holder, not the Trumpeter Tu-128 Fiddler which I ordered. The Chinese tracking system indicates the item has been delivered. Luckily my neighbour had not sent it back.

They then try to claim the item was delivered when you question it and post the Chinese tracking number information. 

I emailed the Chinese shipping service who gave me the Canada Post tracking number. I called Canada Post and they gave me the scanned information as to what name was on the package (David) and the incorrect address it was sent to. I went to my neighbours and collected the package which contained the key chain, but it also contained all the tracking numbers from both SpeedPAK and Canada Post.

I will be getting a refund from ebay.

I have bought so much stuff for family kids and for my hobby from Hong Kong and China based eBay sellers. Never had any problems and I had been on eBay since 2005. Its just some scammers have found their way to make a quick buck and run away. 

Edited by stalal
4 hours ago, stalal said:

I have bought so much stuff for family kids and for my hobby from Hong Kong and China based eBay sellers. Never had any problems and I had been on eBay since 2005. Its just some scammers have found their way to make a quick buck and run away. 

I agree. I've ordered many, many kits from various Chinese sellers on ebay and haven't had any problems. You have to remember that if someone is selling a $50 kit for $20, you should be suspicious. I just saw a 32nd scale Kittyhawk F-5E with these very numbers on ebay yesterday. The seller had over 100 positive feedbacks for $.99 items. The feedback read "Good", "Thanks", "Excellent", mostly one word. That's a red flag! As the old saying goes..... if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.....  Fred K.

On 6/24/2019 at 10:42 AM, let_models said:

I just want to share with all of you regarding my case recently at eBay: I place a 'Buy it Now' for a Kinetic 1/48 F-5B Freedom Fighter with the price of 17.43$, I known it seem to be little bit lower than I though, but gave it a try any way... after 2 weeks go by exactly what I did thinking, the Seller received 74 NEG feed backs, his score from 131 go down to 86 point! also his store items completely empty on that time...a sight telling me this guy try to running away! I report to eBay, they tell me wait until tomorrow they will take the action...

My comment was did eBay care above thing happening lately, a lot Scam sellers like this guy try to steal moneys and eBay should do some thing a bout it.

All we have be careful now, when we buying stuff at eBay, most of those Sellers from a 'big country' in Asia, I said most of them was, don't trust the lower price items they post!!

F5Bscam

I got nailed by this same clown too. Interestingly enough though, it wasn't a huge price difference that would cause me to think that it was a scam. I ordered two Meng 1/72 F-106A's at $26 each. They go for about $32 normally, so not a huge price break that would make me think "scam". Surprise, surprise, they didn't show although tracking said that they did. I checked back on ebay and the dudes feedback was now at -4, so I knew that I'd been had. I filed a complaint with ebay and expected a fist fight trying get my money back, but apparently this guy is well known to them, and I got an email telling that I'd be getting a refund in less than five minutes. I'm not sure what ebay is going to do to fix this issue, but from now on I'm sticking with Chinese sellers that I've bought from before. Fred K.

Edited by f5guy

That's the same seller that got me.  I saw (after purchase) that his feedback was terrible and had many different seller names for different items. 

I waited for the allowed tracking time to show up but saw the delivery in a different state, reported to Ebay and they immediately refunded the sale. 

21 minutes ago, zerosystem said:

That's the same seller that got me.  I saw (after purchase) that his feedback was terrible and had many different seller names for different items. 

I waited for the allowed tracking time to show up but saw the delivery in a different state, reported to Ebay and they immediately refunded the sale. 

When I ordered his feedback was over 100 positives, no negatives. I should have checked them out more closely, and had I seen that they were all $.99 items with one word feedbacks ("good", "ok", ect...) I might have become suspicious. But I didn't look that close. Lesson learned! Thankfully it sounds like ebay isn't busing anyone's butt on this and is promptly refunding payment.  Fred K.

finally eBay removed him last week..

there is some going on at eBay web site, a lot of suspicious items for sale with 'fake low price'...I have been following a Trumpy 1/32 F-14B  listing just only 18.99$

and a Kitty Hawk 1/32 F-5E only 18.88$ both with free shipping from 'a Big country' in Asia,  by a Seller with 102 POS. feedbacks....let watching on him and see how the sales will happen guys!

let_models, 

132_f14b

Edited by let_models