Blueprints and Vector Drawings.

I know from time to time WE as modelers want to know everything and more..:whistle:

So for EVERY one { Planes, Trains and Automobiles... and tanks..and MORE} here is a link to satisfy your thirst for plans and drawings and gazillion  helpful stuff.

Bookmarked.!

https://www.the-blueprints.com/blueprints/

Vector Drawings

https://www.the-blueprints.com/vectordrawings/

Hope it is useful for you.

HOLMES.:coolio:

Awesome! I could see that coming in very handy! And I know this may seem like an ungrateful question here, but just curious, do you know if anyone has confirmed the accuracy of some of their drawings? They look pretty good but always good to get confirmation...know what I mean?

Thanks again for posting!

Bill

I know 2 friends of MINE (not on here at all) ..one who used it for his Tank and the other for his model car and THEY thought the drawings etc were SPOT ON.

this is what the  Actual website says.

All our vector drawings are made in-house by our team of artists: they are unique, (almost always) based on official manufacturer documentation and as accurate as you will find them anywhere.
No other website offers a collection as broad and of this quality as the-blueprints.com

Edited by HOLMES

Yeah, the-blueprints.com is a mixed bag.  They most certainly do not produce all their own drawings, and while they might have an in house team of artists, the most often repost and republish other sources’ works.

For more popular subjects, they might have dozens of direct drawings, each of varying detail, quality, and accuracy.  For others, you might end up purchasing a single, mid-level quality drawing with little detail.

In short, YMMV.  Spend some time comparing their different offerings, and you might find something useful.  There’s a equal amount of less than useful material, though.

Kind of what my fears were. It's very hard to know what you're getting with these kinds of operations. It doesn't help that "accuracy" means something different to each group of users. Someone creating a general paint and/or customization guide for a car owner to know basically what their car will look like, sure, it's accurate in that it has the doors shaped pretty close and roof line looks about right. But if you're building a highly detailed replica....ahh...maybe not so much. but I could see these along with photos of the ral thing could get you in the ball-park for a lot of things.