Zoukei Mura question

I can say that they molded the belly reinforcing strap on. For a 3d  print it was pretty well detailed. I am waiting for a hard wing Vietnam era bird as I found one of the Zotz F-4e decals sheets at the nationals!

4 hours ago, Mike J. Idacavage said:

When I chatted with the ZM staff in Chattanooga, they said that a F-4EJ will follow the F-4E. They are also planning on a EJ kai. Other variants now in the pipeline are the F-4G and F. I did not get a warm & fusszy feeling about the RF series.

Have fun modeling

Mike

:cheers:

Now that you mentioned it, I would prefer the Kai version over all else. Oh well, like I said, will just have to wait. Hope they include some colorful schemes for the EJ and EJ Kai. There are SO many to chose from.

showing this 3d print model with hard wing doesn't mean it will be the first released out necessarily. 

they already have the tooling for the non-slated wing (C/D) which should work fine, modeling wise. 

6 hours ago, Dave Williams said:

...  mistake they did on the F-4S with the wing LE slats extended.  They were almost never extended on the ground, ... .

Yes, BUT not to be argumentative and with due respect, Dave, the slats were cycled out and flaps down during Before Takeoff Checks, and the slats were out/flaps down for both landing and takeoff ... so there are three (short) instances where the slats/flaps could be modeled out/down on the ground ... during every sortie. I'll be putting the slats and flaps out/down ... just because. :thumbsup:

Gene K

Edited by GeneK