Aires cockpit for Tamiya F-16CJ 1/32

Just picked up a 1/32 Tamiya F-16CJ and was contemplating purchasing an Aires cockpit for it. Does anyone have experience with the Aires cockpit for this kit? How much cutting of the kit parts is involved? How is the detail as compared to the kit parts? Does anyone have a set of instructions for it they wouldn't mind scanning in? Thanks

Is great cockpit, but the front shield is too short. I used i my Barak (You have to cut a lot of the model)I prefer the Avionix cockpit, I Will use this one on my next F-16 Splinter 😄 CMK is an option too (This is just a replacement fort the kit parts, not so much to cut)

I haven't used the Aires pit, but as Manuel said it is alittle bit too short, which is noticeable at the front glare shield.

The Avionix / Black Box pit on the other hand fits quite well and looks as spectacular. There is not much cutting required. I used it on my Tamiya Viper build and would recommend it.

You can look up the build and the details here:

Cheers,

Markus

Edited by delayar

Indeed it is quite a bit smaller....

Here is my thread on how I made a hack of things....it is still unfinished....I shelved it for now, but I think you can get an idea from my misadventures 😛