ARC Discussion Forums
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  

I’ve tried my luck with this website :

https://main.m.taobao.com/?spm=a2141.7756461.toolbar.i0

and I’ll tell you all how it goes. Being able to speak Mandarin helps with navigation of the site. It’s the huge eBay of China and you can literally buy anything there. Really cheap prices as a result of certain manufacturers (like Hobbyboss) being manufactured there. You have to make an account to get started.

Anyone have experience buying from this website, by chance?

Hi , 

I am staying in Asia thus naturally shop at this "taobao" often. I guess once you overcome the payment mechanism and shipment cost to your country, it is good place to shop.

Similar to ebay, there are bad sellers too but you can always buy from Trumpeter official store or sellers with high positive reviews.

Have fun

Posted (edited)

Guess it must have stopped snowing on the golf course, so you earned enough money to buy from others? :hmmm:

That was the "reason" you gave me for not completing the purchase you started.

Since I never heard back from you since April 28 on the kit you wanted to buy from me, I just deleted our PMs. 

Larry

Edited by ReccePhreak

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, ReccePhreak said:

Guess it must have stopped snowing on the golf course, so you earned enough money to buy from others? :hmmm:

That was the "reason" you gave me for not completing the purchase you started.

Since I never heard back from you since April 28 on the kit you wanted to buy from me, I just deleted our PMs. 

Larry

I actually don’t know how to do money orders, that’s the one thing. I should have communicated that, I thought I did. Also, it’s not that I’ve been back to work, I’ve been decommissioned as of late due to a herniated disc issue. I happened to get a few dollars for my prom. You didn’t have to post this in this thread. 

Edited by CWILL1117