MIG-21 Color help, MIG gurus needed.

I am in the process of building RV models 1/72 MIG-21MF in the Czechoslovakian splinter scheme scheme from 1998. I am looking for some help on the colors in the wheel wells, wheel well doors,  speed brakes, speed brake wells, and instrument panel shroud/glare shield. I have seen aluminum  and gray called out for the wheel wells. I have seen gray, aluminum, and green gear doors. I have also seen Soviet cockpit green or black used on the instrument panel shroud/ glare shield. So what is what, Mig gurus what say you? Thanks in advance.

Dave

Edited by Bulldog 09

Hi Dave,

Go to the site of Eduard. You can download there the instructions of there MiG-21MF kits. They have a very good color call-out.

HTH. Han Krol

Thank you Han, I just got done downloading and printing the instructions. For the life of me I don't know why RV don't include color call outs in their build instructions. Thank again Sir.

Dave 

Edited by Bulldog 09

Bulldog09,

It was a pleasure to help You . I have some RV MiG in the stash. RV is now, a sort of, part of Kovazavody Prostejov. They also have a nice line of the MiG-21 family.

I think the old owner of RV was Petr Muzikant and he's now running KP. But I don't know exactly.

Han