Hi all, 

this may be a long shot but I'll try! I have a Resin 1/35th scale kit of a Vanship (it's a sort of diesel punk styled flying car)  from the Japanese anime series 'Last Exile'.

I cannot for the life of me remember who the kit maker is and it was bought off eBay some time ago.

When I come to look at it with a view to putting it together I find the instruction are photo-copied so badly as to be unreadable.

So is there is anyone who has this kit and has a set of readable instructions they could scan and email me (not sure if we are allowed to share emails on the forum, if not I'd have to figure out a different way!) I'd be very grateful.

I have attached a picture of the kit as it was on eBay, it's about the only useful instruction I have!

Thanks in advance,

Pete

Vanship_Resin.JPG

1 hour ago, Macross101 said:

Hi all, 

this may be a long shot but I'll try! I have a Resin 1/35th scale kit of a Vanship (it's a sort of diesel punk styled flying car)  from the Japanese anime series 'Last Exile'.

I cannot for the life of me remember who the kit maker is and it was bought off eBay some time ago.

When I come to look at it with a view to putting it together I find the instruction are photo-copied so badly as to be unreadable.

So is there is anyone who has this kit and has a set of readable instructions they could scan and email me (not sure if we are allowed to share emails on the forum, if not I'd have to figure out a different way!) I'd be very grateful.

I have attached a picture of the kit as it was on eBay, it's about the only useful instruction I have!

Thanks in advance,

Pete

Vanship_Resin.JPG

If ARC can't find them, you could try https://www.therpf.com/forums/. They're a bit more eclectic in model builds for fantasy/sci-fi and someone may know 🙂