1/72, 1/48, 1/32 blue insignia decals?

Aeromaster did one in the past (USAF, etc). Who can create a new one? Caracal decals, Please?

This was a fine decalsheet, to be honest, shame its OOP, I need this for my F-5A's.

a cry from the past..aha.

There is no similar product on the market, correct?

Edited by cag_200
23 hours ago, cag_200 said:

Aeromaster did one in the past (USAF, etc). Who can create a new one? Caracal decals, Please?

This was a fine decalsheet, to be honest, shame its OOP, I need this for my F-5A's.

a cry from the past..aha.

There is no similar product on the market, correct?

If you don't want to wait for a new sheet to appear, consider having a set custom-printed. It's becoming easier and easier. Take the Spotmodel decal service:

https://www.spotmodel.com/printlab_howto.php?

I can send you the Star-and-Bar design in CorelDraw format. Below is the way I designed according to TO1-1-4. You could even do some color variations, maybe lighter versions of Insignia Blue. Or lots of other of your own decals 😀

usafborder.jpg

Rob

Edited by Rob de Bie

Thanks for the offer Rob. I will bookmark the link.

Furball has a star&bar sheet, i have.

- I am looking for the USAF / U.S. AIR FORCE lettering

It looks like the F-5A had black lettering (is possible) I still prefer Insignia blue though.

I will use the decal parts from a Caracal sheet, F-4 or F-104, I will need to improvise.

1 hour ago, cag_200 said:

Thanks for the offer Rob. I will bookmark the link.

Furball has a star&bar sheet, i have.

- I am looking for the USAF / U.S. AIR FORCE lettering

It looks like the F-5A had black lettering (is possible) I still prefer Insignia blue though.

I will use the decal parts from a Caracal sheet, F-4 or F-104, I will need to improvise.

Ah, you don't need stars and bar(s) but the lettering. As it happens I redrew an old Scalemaster sheet for printing in white and blue versions in 1/144 scale for another modeler. If the artwork is blown up by a factor of 3 you have 1/48 decals (assuming that's your scale) ready for custom printing.

usafblue.jpg

Rob

Wow, yes Rob, thats the sheet i kinda need, but in 1/72. I already bought 2 sheets of the F-104 but besides that, these will work much better.

So, can you print these or do I need to have em printed?

How do we go from here? I will email you.

Edited by cag_200