1/48 AV-8A ejection seat recommendations?

Can someone recommend a 1/48 Stencil SIII-S seatfor the AV-8A (preferably with molded seat belts; I don't like wrestling with photo etched ones!)? I see several for the AV-8B. Were there specific versions for the A and B or were they interchangeable from a 1/48 modeling perspective?

Thanks,

Ben

Not a Harrier expert by any means, but the title of the thread reads "AV-8A", but according to the interwebs, the Stencel S-III-S that was used in the AV-8A, was the SEU-3/A, but in the AV-8B it was the SJU-4/A. Both Pavla and Aires are SJU-4/A seats and therefore not quite right, it would need face curtain pull rings for instance.

J

Thanks everyone! Since Jeffrey doesn't produce a Stencil seat ( 😉 ), I'll either pick up the one from Pavla and modify it or just detail the kit seat. I finally found the thread about the seats here: LINK 

Ben

Ya know, after I got home from work this morning at 4am, I went through my bookmarks I have the the Harrier cause I could've sworn I once came across a website that discussed this somewhat in detail yet I couldn't find it. Also I was too darn tired.

Lo and behold it was my own topic started here! Oh the irony!

Here's a link to a photo that has a SEU-3A, It is the middle seat in the lineup.

http://www.ejectionsite.com/texans/b1_seu_er.jpg

This site has some pics, close-ups, of what is supposed to be an AV-8A cockpit and ejection seat.

http://svsm.org/gallery/av8a_cockpit/IMG_5879

Gotta say, none of the aftermarket seats shown so far look like a SEU-3A. Weird.

5 hours ago, Mstor said:

Gotta say, none of the aftermarket seats shown so far look like a SEU-3A. Weird.

Wingman seat headrest is not as high as the others.

2 hours ago, Laurent said:

Wingman seat headrest is not as high as the others.

Yea, they do look closer to the SEU-3A than any of the others. Hard to say with such small pics.