ARC Discussion Forums
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
ya-gabor

Su-57 from Zvezda, completely new!!!

2 hours ago, ya-gabor said:

The 72nd kit has all the strange kinks and breaks of the fuselage that the original Hind has.

I think that Zvezda is the only Hind kit manufacturer (in any scale) to get the correct offset rear fuselage so unique to the Hind family.

Ken

Well, now I am looking forward to it even more, thanks to that information! I find the Hind to be a "prehistoric" looking beast, something only a Mother (Russia) could love. But, therein lies its' appeal for me. And while I have two or three of the Revellogram Hinds in my stash, I have never actually built them yet. I always held out hope that Hasegawa would somehow put one out. But, I think this is even better news than Hasegawa doing it!

You must also have in mind that during 90ties in Russia are years of devastation of many companies, so it was not too hard to get original drawings. There were no such thing in USA, so probably it was easier to get tomcat parts (like guys that try to sold tomcat parts to Iran) than original drawings. So many defence companies were destroyed so probably it was easier to get original drawing. Like Ukraine get Flanker overhaul documentation from Belorussian company, on not usual ways... and then sold to Vietnam.

Here are some last views of that Russian build on Zvezda fake book. Last views since the kit is finished. :))   Looks good.

Before you ask.

No. The masks for the digital camo are not included. I am sure soon some aftermarket company will produce them.

Best regards

Gabor

69937663_1888509974585131_2035352961118371840_n.jpg

New Ware Masks just released a set of digital camouflage masks for this scheme 👍🏻
https://mek.kosmo.cz/newware/nwmasksnews028.pdf