Tamiya Model Cleaning (anti-static) brush...

Has anyone here used this anti-static brush from Tamiya?

dot_invisible.gif
Item No:74078
dot_invisible.gif
top.jpg
dot_invisible.gif

【 Dust Be Gone! 】 This new Model Cleaning Brush has been specially designed to help keep your display models looking sharp. Its fibers not only remove dust and debris, but also static electricity to prevent dust build-up. The long fibers of the main brush makes cleaning around delicate parts easy, while the mini brush lets you get to those hard to reach areas. This brush is not just perfect for maintaning the look of plastic models, it's also great for cleaning other household items.

dot_invisible.gif

main_thmb.jpg
Organic conducive fibers (the slightly shorter ones) eliminates dust-gathering static electricity while fine PBT resin fibers gently clean around delicate parts.
dot_invisible.gif example_thmb.jpg
Long fibers can reach into nooks and crannies to thoroughly clean any model.
dot_invisible.gif mini_thmb.jpg
Mini brush with PBT fibers is conveniently located within the brush body. Great for removing scrappings and other debris during assembly.

How is it for removing static from a model in preparation for painting?
Scott
CNJC-IPMS

I've used it and find it useful during and after builds. Works well..delicate enough to not break anything off but has some weight to it as well..nicely balanced.  The issue, as usual, is staying on top of the PM(preventive maintenance).  The best way to keep dust under control is not to let it build up for days.  I brush my models down every time I'm at the bench, even if I'm not painting and keep parts under kitchen cling wrap between build sessions.  So far, so good