Source for 1/72 Canadair CC-109 Cosmopolitan Decals

Does anyone know of a source for 1/72 Canadair CC-109 Cosmopolitan decals now that CanMilAir is no longer in the decal business?  I know that Welsh Models (UK) produces the parts for the Proteus series of kits, but can you order decals separately?

Mine came in the Proteus kit but don't recall if they sold separately but it wouldn't hurt to ask them if they have any. Most markings could come off generic Canadian sheets (numbers, lightning cheat lines, roundels) but they are getting hard to find too......

What kit are you starting with Dutch?

When I built my 1/72 Mach 2 Convair C-131, I wanted a set of the metal detail parts from Welsh Models kit to replace the soft detail parts included in the kit.  I e-mailed Welsh Models and they did sell me just the metal parts I wanted from their Convair kit.  I'm sure it would be the same for the decals.

Good luck!

-Derek

Thank you everyone!  After a little research, I came to the same conclusion.  I will contact Densil at Welsh Models.  I already have a few sets of different size Canadian serials, so I may just splice some spare r/w/r lightning bolt decals and scrounge the Symm roundels & flag. 

@viking73  Derek,  I am using the Execuform CV-240/340/440/540/580 vacuform kit with spare P-3 props and langing gear.  I am debating on whether to create clear cockpit & cabin windows or just paint them, as there are no clear parts in the kit.   

R/ Dutch

Edited by Dutch
add detail

After looking through my Canadian decals tonight, I think I have enough of everything except the r/w/r lightning bolt stripe and the 412 Sqn badge for the port nose..  Already have a request out for that on the Spare Parts thread..  We'll see what shakes off the tree.