FS: 1/48 & 1/32nd, 1/72, 1/144th Decals Hard To Find, Out Of Production

Multiple Decals For Sale so check out the list and pics!

Hi Guy’s,

I have a few hard to find OOP decal sheets for sale, most of these do not have instructions but you can still build most if not all jets on the sheets unless noted otherwise.

I accept PayPal only, any questions please feel free to PM me.

Shipping is $4 US / International is $12

Thanks

Mike

FIGHTERTOWN DECALS 1/48

1. FTD48028 VF-211 Checkmates F-14A … SOLD!! (This set is not all complete, it had both Hi Viz and Low Viz sheets but does not contain the little data and formation light inserts. It does not have the printed instructions but I do have Hi Res Scans of the instructions I will email you, but otherwise you can still build any of the jets on the sheet.)

PWGUlDf.jpg

V8rccdl.jpg

2. FTD48018 VX-23 Salty Dogs F/A-18E/F Test Super Hornets (100% Complete) ....$14 Plus Shipping

SCsInEb.jpg

SmDS3nO.jpg

3. FTD48017 VF-103 Final Jolly Rogers Tomcat Cruise....$12 Plus Shipping (Contains Main sheet and Insert, no instructions but I can email those)

lzxGzcH.jpg

FIGHTERTOWN DECALS 1/32

1. FTD32002 F-14A VF-24 Last Rage.....$10 Plus Shipping (Contains Main sheet only, no instructions but those can be emailed.)

NVIy2pt.jpg

2. FTD32004 F-14A VF-84 Jolly Rogers Cat Snatch Fever......$14 Plus Shipping (Contains Main sheet only, does not have the colored nose art piece and no instructions but those can be emailed. You still build the both jets, and do Cat Snatch Fever as it was during cruise as Nose Art was only applied on the way home from cruise)

Z9uPGzH.jpg

FIGHTERTOWN DECALS 1/72 and 1/144

1. FTD72004 VF-103 Jolly Rogers SEASONS GREETINGS Santa Cat, & B&W scheme.....$10 Plus Shipping (No instructions but those can be emailed otherwise complete)

2. FTD144004 VF-103 Final Tomcat Cruise $5 Plus Shipping (No instructions but those can be emailed, otherwise complete)

WElxxgx.jpg

IMPACT DECALS 1/48

1. 48007 Marine Corps Sprit of '76.....$10 Plus Shipping (100% Complete) SHIPPING IS A LITTLE MORE DUE TO SHEET BEING AN 8X10

mbrajCv.jpg

2RC8yoV.jpg

Edited by Mike5401