2 hours ago, modelingbob said:

I have the Mr Hobby, Mr Airbrush Custom 0.18. It's essentially a clone of the Iwata Custom Micron at half the price. And I just love it! A great airbrush! 

+1

Steve

I'll add my praise for the PS-770. It is as good as it gets for fine line detailing.  Along the entire line You are getting an Iwata Style and quality AB for a lot less. In the US I bought mine from https://spraygunner.com/ they seem to have the best prices on the complete Mr.Airbrush line. I have no connection to them other than spending my money there..😎

I also got mine from spraygunner. They seem to have the best price on the ps-770. I also bought the ps-274(I think that is what it is). It's also a really good airbrush and can be bought for around $95. I replaced my H&S Evolution 2in1 with it and  I'm really happy with how it sprays. I can get pretty fine and tight lines with it. But, I noticed Badger's stynlrez primer tends to clog it up faster than my Evolution. So, I use the Evolution for primers only, now.

I have both the H&S Evolution and Infinity but when I was having troubles with the H&S ones last year (the .2mm needle/nozzle was erratic) I got the PS770 and have enjoyed using it as well. Turned out the H&S issue was a nozzle issue that even magnifier viewing by a dealer was difficult to spot, so now I have three brushes with which I am quite satisfied. In all honesty, I prefer the H&S brushes simply because I can use a smaller paint cup on smaller jobs and can easily change between .15, .2 and .4mm needle/nozzles depending upon painting needs. 

As as the others have said, the PS 770 is like getting an Iwata Custom Micron for half price!

On 6/23/2019 at 5:13 PM, denstore said:

They are made in Japan, as Iwata. They probably share some parts, as do most Japanese brands. In my opinion, they are excellent.

In point of fact, these are made by Fuso Sekei as Iwata manufactures NO AIRBRUSHES. No Japanese airbrush company makes their own brush, Fuso has been doing it since the 1950's starting with Olympos.

regards,

Chris the cabbie