1/48 UH-60M Conversion

Those sets look really nice. The box top photo shows the EIBF but the conversion set doesn't seem to have them included.

The Hobby Fan set doesn't include the interior. It also only gives the tips for the main rotor blades.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/AFV-1-48-scale-ROC-Taiwan-UH-60M-resin-kit-for-Italeri-UH-60/163613983670?hash=item26182743b6:g:6PAAAOSwyrlcl-Cq

Edited by twong
2 hours ago, Chief Snake said:

Made in Taiwan as UH-60M (ROCA) and distributed by Hobby Fan and AFV Club. Available at Hobby Linc Japan as kit HF090 base model Italeri UH-60.

Chris M

This is not the same as the Hobby Fan product.
This seem to be way more complete with the updated interior and IP

The Hobby Fan and AFV, when released in 2018, were the same. Vendors are now showing that the Hobby Fan is no longer available so it seems whatever is being sold under the Hobby Fan name could be radically different than when originally released. Either that or the first release information wrongly showed a full set under both names.

The boxings shown above are coming from Mexico. They could be knock offs of the AFV Club set.

Chris M

Edited by Chief Snake

The set in no copy of none of the mentioned company’s , AFV just give you the new Exhaust and some antenas $39 on eBay this new set give you full interior and exterior the box art shows the Mexican Navy but can be build like any M US Army; the picture I post don’t show the complete set jus the mayor component

F4EC8806-968E-4E39-AE95-3AFB1232D919.jpeg

1 hour ago, mfchi said:

Thanks Tim for the tip, I just buy the kit I’m not the person how made it, since is the only set to build the M

I know,  I just wanted to let builders know.  With a little bit more resin details,  you can build a MH-60M.

Tim

6 hours ago, mfchi said:

I found our on Facebook this is not his first set , no page yet but can look for the guy his name is Diego Romero ; he is coming with a page some time this week

Found him on FB
Hope he is set up to handle all the orders he's going to get now when the word is out.

5 hours ago, mfchi said:

Thanks Tim for the tip, I just buy the kit I’m not the person how made it, since is the only set to build the M

Not quite true, the upturned exhaust system and composite main rotor blades have been available for a while 😉

25 minutes ago, mfchi said:

I contact Diego on Facebook with out a problem , regarding the set so far looking good and fit well 

Did you receive yours already?

If so, what is the width of the main rotor blades?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
14 hours ago, paulsbrown said:

I ended up buying from him and our communication was all FB messenger. 

DM me.

I wrote him many times on Messenger in 2last months, but no reply and Fb page is no more updated...