1/48 UH-60M Conversion

• 6 months later...

Hi
Has anybody been in contct with Diego lately?
I've tried to get in touch with him on messenger and mail for quite some time now but no luck, since the package of my UH-60M upgrade set failed to get delivered due to custom issues.

Does anyone here has a set they would be willing to part with? I would really like to get my hands on a set.

20 minutes ago, flarpen said:

Hi
Has anybody been in contct with Diego lately?
I've tried to get in touch with him on messenger and mail for quite some time now but no luck, since the package of my UH-60M upgrade set failed to get delivered due to custom issues.

Does anyone here has a set they would be willing to part with? I would really like to get my hands on a set.

Have you tried within the last week? I recently had a message from him, he had an employee who tested positive for Covid 19 way back and only was just recently able to return and have it cleaned. 

17 minutes ago, paulsbrown said:

Have you tried within the last week? I recently had a message from him, he had an employee who tested positive for Covid 19 way back and only was just recently able to return and have it cleaned. 

Ok
Not within the latest week, no.
That you have had contact with him is a good sign anyway.
But I have left him quite a few messenger messeges and he should be able to read those me thinks.

He told me "An apology for communicating so far, the reason was that one of the people who help me was infected by Covid and in turn the workshop was contaminated and even the cel stayed there, just the Yesterday they came from the health sector to carry out the sanitation of the workshop, fortunately also the people who are apollandome are well as the person who was infected, from tomorrow we resume activities"

2 hours ago, paulsbrown said:

He told me "An apology for communicating so far, the reason was that one of the people who help me was infected by Covid and in turn the workshop was contaminated and even the cel stayed there, just the Yesterday they came from the health sector to carry out the sanitation of the workshop, fortunately also the people who are apollandome are well as the person who was infected, from tomorrow we resume activities"

Thanks
I'll try and get in touch with him again.