Hobby Lobby more kits on clearance

Just went to a Hobby Lobby in the town north of me and almost nothing showing as clearance.  I don't know if they already sold out of the clearance kits.  I didn't see some of the kits that were on clearance in our Hobby Lobby, though.  Seems very hit and miss...

Tom

I went back yesterday and they only had one clearance kit left and they had moved it to the clearance area from the model area.  I went ahead and bought it.  The Hobby boss 1/72 Hellcat for $4.47.  For that price,  why not?  Looks like the sale is done here. 

Edited by fasteagle12
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, I just stopped at the South Plainfield HL and it is now closed up.  No big deal as it was probably stocked like the Woodbridge store with a bunch of empty spots on the shelves, empty clearance area and some Estes rockets marked 20-30% off.  I have Manalapan HL to check yet but it was fully stocked a week and a half ago with nothing in the clearance area but crap nobody would buy..