Pics needed of thé front inside of an SU25 air intake

Hi all

I am currently building a 1/32 Trumpeter SU25.  I desperately need a good picture of thé front inside of thé jet air intakes.  I want to know if its completely smooth or has the lip in thé front inside.  Once you build thé engine as per thé instructions, there is a a lip inside thé immédiate front of thé air intake.  Is that meant to bé there, or should it bé filled, then sanded completely smooth?  Can anyone help?  A good picture would bé perfect or if someone very knowledgable on thé SU25 could tell me.  Any help most appréciated

Cheers

Hi Finn,

You area legend my Man.  On thé list of walkarounds, thé 2nd one on thé list has thé perfect picture on page 4.  So shows no lip, its all smooth.  So will now fill thé gap, sand it and all will bé smooth and a quick spray coat.  As all would know as usual, good old Trumpeter make great detailed kits, but you use a tube of filler on every Trumpeter kit you build.

So thanks again Finn.  Great forum this one for warsaw pact aircraft.  Always someone with knowledge or ideas on thé migs or sukhois.

Cheers