Kitty Hawk AH-1Z "Viper" 1/48 (finished)

IMG_2720

IMG_2717

IMG_2718

IMG_2719

The canopy is closed! and as you can see, fitting is really good even if it was designed to be open, you just have to trim the tabs and voila, and you can see how far my scratching skills took me! I made the comunication cables!

11 hours ago, Rotorman said:

looking really good. I like the cables inside. Can your small fingerprint be cleaned up a bit?    I do like the red/ gold on it.

I'll see what I can do definatly! I hadn't seen it until you pointed it out! one of the few times I touched it without gloves! damn!

• 2 months later...

It's finished! sometime ago, but somehow I lost my ancient flickr account so finally some pics

DSC_3915

DSC_3918

DSC_3922

DSC_3926

DSC_3931

DSC_3945

DSC_3939

DSC_3947

Hope you like it! it was a really nice kit! I´ve heard some, not so good things, about it, but this one behaved really well! no I'll see how it goes with the Venom!

Thank you very much for your comments guys! at the end I'm happy with the result, and best of all I really liked building helos so far! So I'm gonna tackle the Venom now!!! they have to go together!!!

7 hours ago, Rotorman said:

Thats one good helo. One to be proud of.

Please contact modeling magazines so u can get published.  

Oliver I appreciate your comment! I don't think I'm up to the level of being published, but the goal is to be there soon! meanwhile I'm enjoying the process! but I appreciate your kudos!!!