1/48 aftermarket items

I'm no help with the Su-27 or the F-117, although I would bet that at most, the Tamiya kit would just need a resin seat.

For the F-100, it depends on the kit. The Monogram F-100D is the most accurate F-100 available. It's mostly a Vietnam-era jet, with RHAWS radar warning gear (wide tail fairing but no under intake or tail antennae included), but it has the pre-1964 drop tanks. It could use a little help in the cockpit. I usually just replace the seat and add a few knobs and handles. The Legend and Black Box cockpits look okay, but the seats are ~4 mm too short and the Legend pit doesn't fit very well. I have a pile of old Airwaves metal seats that I use, but I think AMS Resin's will fit. AMS also makes extensions to modify the kit's early 275-gal drop tanks to the later, Vietnam-era 335-gal type. Aires makes a very nice afterburner for it, and Sierra Hotel makes an F-102-style burner, if you want to build an Air National Guard jet. 

The Trumpeter F-100s are another story. At the very least, they all need a new intake inlet and wheels (main gear tires are much too tall). The F-100D and F are non-RHAWS jets, so the boxy fairing on the tail is narrower than Monogram's. The F-100C has a D cockpit, with the wrong seat and the dimensions of the tail are off (see AMS Resin's replacements, and here are some further comments on it). You'll need AMS's drop tank noses if you want to build a Vietnam-era F-100. I could go on (and on) with a long list of other problems with the Trumpeter kits that can't be corrected with resin (because I'm something of an F-100 nut! 😁), but that's out of the scope of your original question. I can explain more on the F-100 differences, if you're interested in a particular jet or era.

If you just want to know what's available for the kits, you can do a search for "F-100" or whatever at The 48ers or Sprue Brothers

Cheers!

Ben

Regarding F-117 Tamiya I suggest to think about Aires cockpit (Tamiya's kit has very average details), and of Aires course weapon bay, if you wish to open it.
Additionally there is very useful set of masks from New Ware, and PEs from Eduard.

16 hours ago, agelos2005 said:

Hi guys

I wanted to ask what is a mast have in aftermarket for the following kit

Hobbyboss SU-27B

Begemot decals. 

Advanced Modeling engine nozzles

Missiles and pylons. Don't know which are best, but kit's are total disaster.

1 hour ago, Helmsman said:

Begemot decals. 

Advanced Modeling engine nozzles

Missiles and pylons. Don't know which are best, but kit's are total disaster.

+1 on all those. Eduard makes some nice missiles and pylons, though they looked a little small compared to the ones from Skunkworks/Kinetic. The Skunkworks ones are nice too, but mine had a lot of heavy mold lines. I don't know whether Kinetic has released a newer batch now that they do their own molding. If so, the quality would probably be much better.

There are quite a few resin AA missiles besides Eduard: ResKit, NorthStar, Eduard, Miniarm, Plus model but none of them come with pylons besides Plus model R-73.

Eduard missiles appear to be correct in length but little bit thin in diameter, up to ~0.5 mm so I guess they will be ok when painted.

1 hour ago, Helmsman said:

There are quite a few resin AA missiles besides Eduard: ResKit, NorthStar, Eduard, Miniarm, Plus model but none of them come with pylons besides Plus model R-73.

Eduard missiles appear to be correct in length but little bit thin in diameter, up to ~0.5 mm so I guess they will be ok when painted.

The Eduard Russian missile set I have came with pylons.