Last days to order before vacation

I will be leaving the country for vacation next week - I will be following the forum, but I will not be able to fulfill any orders. It has been a phenomenal year, but I need a short break. 

The extraordinary interest in the last batch of releases meant that I had to keep shipping preorders until yesterday - which means that I will not be able to ship resellers' orders until I come back. This means that the SR-71, B-52 sheets etc. will not be available anywhere else until mid August.

The cut-off date for shipping orders before vacation will be July 12 - meaning I guarantee to ship any order placed before 7/12 before I leave the country. I will make a good effort to ship orders literally until I drive to the airport, but no guarantees for orders I receive after 7/12.

Edited by KursadA

Just a reminder that Friday is the last day to order before I pack up and leave for vacation - any orders received during the weekend will be shipped in the first week of August. 

Hey Kursad thanks so much for the notice. I think I will go ahead and order some sheets I have been putting off but I will wait until the weekend so that I can delay the shipping. Believe you me I have no need to get decals right away 😂

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings from an unusually warm Luxembourg - heading out to Bastogne and Belgium tomorrow, before flying to London on Thursday. I hope all of you who ordered before the last day are enjoying your decals. 

Thanks for the orders that keep pouring in - just a reminder that I am still away, but will ship these as soon as I am back in Texas in the first week of August.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Paul Boyer said:

Kursad, will you be at the Nats in Chattanooga?

Hi Paul,

No, unfortunately I won't be at the Nats this year. I will certainly attend the one to be held in San Antonio in a couple years, though.

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Dutch said:

Kursad,  

Now that you're back from vacation and have hinted at several releases, can you publish your Sep & Oct/Nov release lists?

Thanks,

Dutch

Sure - my September releases will be here in a few days; so it is about time I announced them anyway. I will create a new thread soon.

I am afraid some of the releases you have been waiting for are not there yet - the incredible demand for the SR-71 and C-133 sheets meant that I had to devote a lot of time to packing and shipping retail & reseller orders; so I were not able to finish as many designs as I wanted. They will all be finished and released in the next few months, though.