Model Collect B-52 cruise missiles questions?

How many and which type of cruise missiles come in each kit? Also I have seen box images of wings deployed etc on the cruise missiles can these be used without deployed wings.I really want to know what my best options for acquiring 12 missiles to be put on the pylons when building the kit. Particularly AGM-129’s. Also will these fit on the AMT kit pylons.

Might be hard to find, but Modelcollect sells a boxed set of cruise missiles (UA72204) that has four AGM-86, three AGM-109, and three AGM-129.

One adviso: The modern B-52H kit comes with enough AGM-129 Advanced Cruise Missiles to fill both external pylons, but the photoetched fins in the kit (and shown in the instructions, so it wasn't a mistake in packaging) are for the AGM-86! This is just one in a litany of mistakes and problems with the Modelcollect BUFF. See my review in the July 2019 FineScale Modeler.

5 hours ago, USAFsparkchaser said:

Cool thanks for the update. Wow need to need 4 sets of his missiles if u want them. Probably buy the H kit someday. Hope someone is planning some resin updates for it, as I have posted in the MC B-52 thread previously.

Honestly, with everything that's wrong with the MC kits, I'd probably still start with a Monogram D and try to find the old DB/Flightpath conversion parts.