EC1/10 Valois Super Mystere

Hi There

Wonder if someone could help I am building a Super Mystere belonging to EC1/10 based at Creil in the Vietnam camo but I cannot find any pictures of these aircraft.

I am in particular looking for flightline shots ,I know they carried two types of underwing fuel tanks and sidewinders as in the kit.

Many Thanks

Craig

I guess I must be an oddball.  Long before I ever decide what I'm going to build I scour my books and everything I can find online to get as much reference as I can.  Only then do I decide how I'm going to build it - what color scheme, ordnance, etc.  

On 7/13/2019 at 8:24 PM, typhoon1 said:

Hi There

Wonder if someone could help I am building a Super Mystere belonging to EC1/10 based at Creil in the Vietnam camo but I cannot find any pictures of these aircraft.

I am in particular looking for flightline shots ,I know they carried two types of underwing fuel tanks and sidewinders as in the kit.

Many Thanks

Craig

Hello

I have built one from each Creil AFB Squadrons last year and the Valois aircraft was camouflaged with the definitive scheme, that is to say a darker shade for the brown compared to the USAF shades.

Pay attention there used to be three different camouflage schemes.

I have a big book about the SMB2 and you can ask me.

A couple of Azur FRROM SMB2

Patrick