Kitty Hawk planning a 1/48 Su-30SM Flanker-H

I noticed on FB today that Kitty Hawk posted a pic of the many Sukhoi kits they currently make and are planning for the future, and one picture REALLY caught my interest... It appears they are planning on doing the Su-30SM, which is the one aircraft I have most wanted to see made in 1/48.  Pretty excited by this, as KH's Sukhois have been pretty good so far.

2nd row 2nd pic...

66686762_2376754185916526_91482485319522

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2376754182583193&set=gm.659681941167854&type=3&theater

Edited by Fighting Eighty-Four

Great news. I am very happy that both Great Wall Hobby and Kitty hawk working on flanker variants. The weapons may have potential too. Great news. I am very happy that both Great Wall Hobby and Kitty hawk working on flanker variants. The weapons may have potential too. 

• 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...

well they mess it up as usual but more on the net to sse what's wrong with those new kit ! i have the su 30 and it's nice kit with no sense errors here and there ! hope !!!!!! HOPE ??????? they will correct those errors on the SU 30 SM ! but my faith is wery low 😞