Gary Hatherly's 1/32 F-4G Wild Weasel

Thanks for the kind words guys,   IT was real relief when I finally finished it as it was a huge project.  Next up is a RF-4C/E based on a Tamiya kit.   Either going to do a USAF ODS "C" or the Greek "RF-4E". I am very intrigued by the Greek jet as it was the only Recce built with  Slatted wings and elevator.

Cheers,

GH

2 hours ago, ghatherly said:

Thanks for the kind words guys,   IT was real relief when I finally finished it as it was a huge project.  Next up is a RF-4C/E based on a Tamiya kit.   Either going to do a USAF ODS "C" or the Greek "RF-4E". I am very intrigued by the Greek jet as it was the only Recce built with  Slatted wings and elevator.

Cheers,

GH

OMG! If you do the Greek RF-4E I'm going to have to source another Tamiya kit [and rob a bank to get all the add-ons], cos that would be an awesome project! I have one Tamiya F-4C/D in the stash but that is already AM'd for an F-4D. But, as they say, one can never have ENOUGH Phantoms! 😁

Edited by modelman182
I cannot spell Tamiya! D'oh!