New look of F-35?

26 minutes ago, Mr Matt Foley said:

I was up there on Friday. No F-35's available during my time and I missed the Demo if they did one. I did see the A-10C and F-22 Demos though. Did you see the F-35C that was supposed to arrive Friday?

I was there Tuesday and only saw the F-35A.  I got some good shots of it that are too big to upload here.

13 minutes ago, Tom Glowacki said:

You live in Wisconsin and you have "a couple of Buds in the unit"?  Tell me you have a problem with garden slugs and use it on them, but you do drink real beer!😉

I do! And I live in a city that is surrounded by reality!

On 7/21/2019 at 11:18 AM, 11bee said:

I would assume they could make this stuff in any color if the need was there.   

I guess we'll find out when the 65th Aggressor Squadron gets theirs.  If anyone will do something different, it will be them.

On 7/29/2019 at 9:50 AM, Tom Glowacki said:

but you do drink real beer!😉

Lol. That’s like saying we don’t have good cheese or have crappy winters.  Of course we drink good beer here.  The problem usually is which one to choose from. 

5 hours ago, achterkirch said:

Lol. That’s like saying we don’t have good cheese or have crappy winters.  Of course we drink good beer here.  The problem usually is which one to choose from. 

But this guy apparently is drinking Budweiser, which is a problem.

10 hours ago, achterkirch said:

Wisconsin has small, local breweries coming out of its ears. I don't drink anymore, but I used to like my beer. If you like beer, Wisconsin is a good place to be. :thumbsup2:

5 hours ago, Paul Boyer said:

Wisconsin is a good place to be even if you DON'T drink beer!😊

Milwaukee has one of the largest IPMS chapters in the country, the R.I. Bong Chapter. And they have a dashing president, too!😎

Dashing is right! Paul I was at EAA last week admiring the "Big E" and saw the photo of you from back in the day. Boy does time fly........

6 hours ago, Mr Matt Foley said:

Dashing is right! Paul I was at EAA last week admiring the "Big E" and saw the photo of you from back in the day. Boy does time fly........

Yikes! Yeah, that was 28 years ago! Those photos of the builders of that fantastic model include a lot of dead people. Glad I haven't changed that much!