New Announcement from Tamiya?

On Hyperscale it was posted that: "Stay tuned for a big announcement from Tamiya later in the week! "

A new tool Mazinger Z????

Sleepy: is this what it is or just coincidence?????

Edited by nachjager
11 minutes ago, Falconxlvi said:

I guess P-38 if it’s a new “new” subject or perhaps a 1/32 Bf 109G-6 if “big” announcement is a hint 🤷‍♂️

I am ok with a P-38 but NOT ok with yet another 109. 

Sarcasm on

They will finally announce that they are working to release the complete F-16 family on both scales?

They will announce their very special 1/72 F-14D Tomcat and completely skip A early, A late and B variants just to make 1/72 people sad like they did for the F-16 and the 1/48 crowd?

Another BF-109?

A freaking 1/32/5/whatever Tiger to resurrect Aeris?

Tamiya is the Baghdad Bob of the scale modelling industry

Luigi

Edited by Mizar
1 hour ago, Whiskey said:

P-38E/F/H.

1 hour ago, Solo said:

Tamiya showed first information about P-38 on last Shizouka show.

I am also hoping this is true!   I didn’t realize Tamiya had previously shown P-38 info.   I just was guessing based on the discussion in the props thread.  

18 hours ago, midnightprowler said:

We sorely need a accurate D/H Huey. I have no faith Kitty Hawk will correct the errors of their 1/48 kit when they upsize it and a state of the art large scale AH-1G Cobra is sorely needed too.

What errors? Floyd Werner and another fellow did the research, and you don't get better than that. Yes there were a couple small errors that are easy to fix. I'm waiting for the 1/35th scale version.

20 hours ago, midnightprowler said:

We sorely need a accurate D/H Huey. I have no faith Kitty Hawk will correct the errors of their 1/48 kit when they upsize it and a state of the art large scale AH-1G Cobra is sorely needed too.

The most accurate kit on the market and less effort to correct ANY errors than the previous offerings. I'll take what I can get.