F-16A AMT kit in 1/72

Yes, true. It was also the block with the bigger tail and I am unsure of when they changed the shape of the horizontal

stabs. I remember some of it but not all. I don't remember which kit had the early stabs, an earlier ERTL or ESCI which

I think may have been repopped by AMT. It's a little fuzzy, like I said I have been out of the F-16 loop for a few years.

Thanks Paul  jon

It has the later block 15? stabs, be aware while fumbling with that x shaped piece of crap inside engine nozzles as AMT plastic is so soft that cutting it down without harmful intentions will possibly damage the feathers.

Esci kits #9026 #9028 #9041 had earlier stabs, there is a chance that some boxes made during ERTL merge receive late stabs, otherwise by using Scalemates timeline

https://www.scalemates.com/kits/esci-9026-f-16a-fighting-falcon--130386

Middle line and bottom line all come with late stabs,GBU extra Sidewinder pylons and so on 😄

Luigi

I have this kit.  Out of the box it is a Block 15 F-16A, that means it has the NSI small mouth inlet, PW engine and the larger horizontal stabs.  It is a rebox of the ESCI molds.  Note the included decals are for a Block 30 F-16C so you will need to source the correct decals for a Block 15 A model.