Lowered price Revell 1/32 MIG 29 with resin cockpit

Revell kit# 4717 MiG 29. With CAM resin cockpit.

I had a deal that I was waiting on for a month to complete but ultimately did not happen.

the kit was removed from the box and I custom made a shipping box for it as small as possible to save on shipping for my buyer. the kit box is folded down inside so it is there.

Now the its always something.

The box was water damaged when I bought it from another guy.
so the box is meh. Decals are iffy but I would not advise using 28 year old kit decals anyway. Kit is complete still in sealed Factory bag

I bought the pit off of a fellow Hyperscaler years ago. it is half primed in light blue. I never really took it out of the little baggie and just assumed the resin was light blue LOL so there's that and also the little baggy it was in had a slice in it and it is missing a few parts. It is missing a cockpit tub sidewall. But really with the ejection seat in it's not that noticeable or you can just put a couple scratch build things in yourself and be good to go. 
it's also missing what I believe to be possibly a small greeblie that goes behind the ejection seat on the rack Shelf behind it but all the other radio gear is there for that shelf. And according to the instructions is missing some curved piece that I cannot determine what it is. Anyway still a very nice detail set that will dress up the cockpit very very well.

so here's the deal. 

Take the kit number 4717 and the resin.

Kit and resin set 35.00 plus shipping 

I take Paypal and will also accept a Money Order or Personal Check for those wishing to use those methods.

please contact me directly at my email 

licin@comcast (dot) net 
Max Bryant 

Illinois 

Edited by mightymax
Price change
  • 2 weeks later...