It's not common, but possible to put AIM-120s on the long fuselage hardpoints. The Israelis seem to do this from time to time when having bigger bombs such as the Rafael Popeye on the wing hardpoints. The Popeye's wings would interfere with the AAMs on the wing pylon's shoulder hardpoints.

F-15e.info used to be a good source for Strike Eagle load-out charts, but apparently the site's down now.

4 hours ago, airmechaja said:

Look for Academy F-15E Seymore Johnson. It seems to be most accurate for modern updates. 

The Academy kits still suffer from the mis-shapen engine bulges on the upper fuselage.   IMO the Revell kit is a better starting point for an E

2 hours ago, Nino_Belov said:

But I have Academy,which one is gift from a friend,and it wouldn't be nice if I sell this model kit.He expects that I will finish it...

Just wait for him to go away, sell the Academy kit and get the GWH one. Build it and then call your friend to come and see it built. He will never notice it's a different kit, I can assure that.

2 hours ago, Nino_Belov said:

So how bad is those engine nacels on Academy kit,is it fixable

Awfully bad; they look like a pair of bell-bottomed trousers. Hardly fixable, I'd say.

I had heard over and over about the misshapen academy kit. I had built the Revell kit twice. I finally purchased an Academy kit for the weapons, and it looked so nice in the box I started building it. The only big issue is the intakes because they have some weird gaps. The engine nacelles are bigger on the Academy kit but it’s not nearly as awful as some people make it out to be. It’s noticeable but still looks fantastic. I highly recommend it. (Gasp!).

Also the speed brake well on the spine doesn’t flare flush with the rest of the spine like on the Revell kit which is more accurate. But honestly, it’s still a good kit with lots of weapons and a pretty decent cockpit right out of the box. 

1 hour ago, Nino_Belov said:

Thank you brothers,for all advices :-).I checked closely every part of it ,and ...watched review of GWH's...man those two are light year one from each....I dont know what to do.I like this aircraft so much,but I can not buy GWH,it is not about money,my wife will devorce of me if I buy another expencive model kit.What a heck I will do it.Just to find better decals...this one from the box are awfull! 

To save money, I bought the Pitroad F-15, it was slightly cheaper, as is a rebox of the GWH kit.  I have that and the F-15B/D kit as well, but wish Eduard made a painted instrument cockpit set for it.  When you hold a GWH F-15 in your hand, you wont be disappointed. :-)

The Academy can be considered to be a weapons & update set for the Revell kit. The combination of the two is almost assuredly cheaper than the GWH and will produce a very accurate E.

The Revell really only has two problems, it's an old kit, so it represents a mid-90's era E, and there's minimal weapons in most boxings.

The Academy has a poorly shaped fuselage, but has all the detail bits necessary to produce a much later E and equip it with weapons.